CHAPTER 21:A STEP UP

Quite a lot of time has passed by since I became an official at the palace. During this time I have been preparing for another ambush.
I have also been doing my duties sincerely. For example, aiding the researchers in conducting experiments or giving innovative guidance to other offices in various matters. Though I have been keeping the outlet of my knowlege into this palace at a moderate pace, I have gotten enough attention from everyone.
Now, whenever I was walking around the palace halls I received curious glances from the soldiers standing by and the attendants walking back and forth the hallways.
There were also times when I was summoned by the king in matters where he seeked my opinion onto.
Even the king gave me those glances sometimes.
With this I knew my seduction has begun to work on him. 

This was the very reason why it was time to step up my path of revenge.

"Mril I need a favour from you." I asked the little fella resting on my shoulder. He has formed this habit of sleeping on me whenever he was around.

A little yawn came along with a question. "What kind of favour?"

Its better to get rid of pawns before attacking the king. So it's obvious where I must attack first.
"I want you to go to Limkrte tomorrow. All you need to do is tail someone and lure them out. Will you do it?" I asked him.

"Who?"

"He has violet hair and purple eyes. Someone very close to Queen Ruthy." I said.

"But from what I remember, that dumb queen's contractor has blue eyes, no?" Mril asked back.

"Hm. The person I want you to tail is someone close to her contractor, not Zeke himself."
I replied. Because my target was not Zeke or Aqhstala this time. The trashy target was someone else.

*Poof*

"What about us? Only Mril gets a mission, not us?"

A bunch of chipmunk like voices chimed near my face.

With puffy cheeks Lodrti, Aieri and Haskl complained in their tiny voices.
"Give us a special mission too. Why does leader only get to be the one in action?"

"Right we want to look cool too!"

"Besides you never demand anything in return! Hmph!!!"

Well....Mril was the most reliable out of them. But I did have another task for them too.
"I have another important mission for you three too."

"Geez! Then tell us. Hurry up and tell us!" The three of them demanded at the same time hovering all over my face.

Speaking honestly I was a bit worried about them but I guess these three little girls should be able to handle this task perfectly.
"I want you to lure the fairy queen away as far as from her contractor for an entire day."

"You mean queen Ruthy? That dumb bitch?"

I node my head. If that fairy is around Zeke it will be a pain in the ass. Like last time, he might escape again. So her not being around would be much better. "Can you do it?"

"They will be fine." Mril inserted. "They may look and act dumb sometimes but Lodrti and Aieri were actually candidates for the fairy queen position."

"Haskl was included in the potential candidates too." Both Lodrti and Aieri shouted at the same time.

"I declined though. That position is a pain in the ass!" Inserted Haskl.

Wow. Never thought these three little girls were actually potential rivals of the fairy queen.

"Leave it to us!" They giggled. Then stopped to ask me a question. "When does it have to be?"

I smiled. Replying, "The day after tomorrow."
I have given Rhaskhiz another ambiguous Intel about Zeke's current whereabouts. Zeke Hyndeal will be heading to Limkrte anytime today. To reach his destination he must pass through Ernte, Zhevyrt's neighbour.

Since Rhaskhiz's obsession still remains he will definitely strike not wasting an opportunity like this.

Besides, Aqhstala will stay back at Qieghrt. Zeke, who is heading for Limkrte will be accompanied by a few guards of the strongest kind. The fairy queen being there with him was the main issue though.
Meanwhile one of Zeke's blinding halo is waiting for them at the borders of the Limkrte empire. That violet haired trash.

I smiled. Everything will come together the day after tomorrow.

A huge sigh interrupted me.

"Selir and Tmeri will ask for their share too. They are more troublesome to handle than those three." Mril's remark didn't trouble me.

"I have arrangements for them too." I replied.

Tmeri will stay with me in the name of guarding me. While I will send Selir to Limkrte. He will spy on the current situation of Limkrte.

Since Limkrte is the place where the civil war will occur. The war that will trigger the explosive events that has yet to occur.