CHAPTER 33:BRAINWASH

I smiled. Quite pleased with the results.

Just like my god had told me to chant "Eat" three times, I did as told. At first, I was wondering what he meant by saying that I could use my god's charm twice. But I figured it must be something that would be what I wanted it to be.

My reason for using this charm on Zeke was simple.

BRAINWASH.

Not the kind of brain washing where I will control him but the kind where I can slip my memories into him.
Little by little, I will make it so that every pain and every emotion I had felt in the past, all those memories of me being tormented, tortured, raped and abused by Aqhstala would be transferred to him via dreams.
Dreams so vivid that it would feel so real, every flesh being torn apart every time I was violated, every scream I let out when I was raped until I bleed, Zeke was going to feel it all as if he himself had gone through this.

If this happens, I am sure, the smart and ever righteous Zeke, would know the realness of those dreams.
As a protagonist he is smart. He even figured out my identity. That I was the real owner of his body. Described as a righteous person, I was sure he would change once those dreams start and deliver its purpose.

And if Zeke changes, if his attitude towards Aqhstala changes, what will happen then?

Will Aqhstala be calm as he will try to be good to Zeke? Or will he treat him the same way he treated his other victims?

"Love is blind." This saying is so famous and may sound romantic at first instance.
But imagine, killing someone or destroying somone just because your love is blind, how is that romantic?

Let's test this "Love is Blind" tale between Zeke and Aqhstala.

My blood was boiling with pleasure just at the thought of it.

It took a few seconds for Zeke to snap out of the trance he was in after the brainwashing was done on him.

"I will help you escape in a few days. Until then, be good to Rhaskhiz." I whispered into his ears. "Surely if you can love a rapist, then you can also love our king."
I poked at him purposefully one last time before taking my leave.

Without glancing back at him I left the door.
He must be wondering why I was going to help him escape.
It was simple. I want him to be by Aqhstala's side when the dreams start.
That way it's effect will be extreme.

After that day I did not meet Zeke again.

From what I heard, the mood between Zeke and Rhaskhiz had been good for a while. They were getting along, not very well but it was still better than before.

"Your advice seems to be working." Was what Rhaskhiz had said to me when we met the next time.

I gave him a smile, knowing that he had no idea about the things I was planning.

Soon the day came when I decided to help Zeke escape.

On that silent night without anyone knowing or noticing, Zeke Hyndeal slipped out of the palace with my help. Though it was also thanks to my little friends.

The next morning, the palace was engulfed in the king's rage. Upon knowing of Zeke's escape.

His agony meant nothing to me. Because I was sure of the fact that the dreams will start soon bringing a drift between the two son of fates of this world.

I had one thing to worry less about.

Selir was still in Limkrte. He sent us a message that the person he was tailing has started to move.

Villum, the man behind the rebels in Limkrte who would lead the civil war against the Bohesk was on the move. He has started preparations for the war to come.

I was in a dilemma whether I should get rid of him, or let the war happen as planned, or help him get rid of the Bohesk family or should I help the tyrannical ruling family of Limkrte.
If I were to help him, let's say, if he meets Zeke in the future and falls for him, just like how it was supposed to happen, he would willingly merge Limkrte with Qieghrt, allowing his own empire to be a vassal for Qieghrt. If this happens, my revenge plans will be hindered.
But if I don't help him, the civil war will happen without a question.
And if i aid the royal family in power, their tyranny will burn down the empire. Although I knew that the path of revenge will always be stained with blood, there will be numerous people suffering either due to the civil war or due to the bohesk's tyranny.

If I was real, then this world and the people here are also real. The son of fate is just a title for the protagonists.
In short, everything is real.

My revenge targets were only on a few people yet I was going to drag other innocent lives into it.
The guilt of the innocent was going to live with me. Even if a by stander dies because of me I won't stop walking down the bloody path.

That's why I concluded that the war must happen at any cost.

The guilt of thousands of people suffering because of my actions, I was ready to shoulder it only for my revenge. Even if this world is real, I will not go easy on it.