CHAPTER 20:SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

RHASKHIZ'S POV:

The fallen Incas empire. The small prospering mysterious empire that was swallowed in the war between predecessors of Qieghrt and Limkrte empire.
Though in reality, the Limkrte, which was the neighbouring empire of Incas, used the war as an excuse to try and conquer Incas by force. However, It utterly failed due to fierce resistance.
The resistance was half the reason that caused the ruin of Incas itself. The other half was the desire of the Limkrte to monopolize Incas into its will.

Now, that land is known as the forest of Thranor.

One of the two remaining flames of the royal Lineage you say?

I never thought the real identity of this boy had such a history.

It was believed that the royal bloodline of that descent was gone hundreds of years ago.

But here this green head was.

Everytime I looked at him he looked back at me with a mask over his eyes.

It was weird to see myself reflected in his purple eyes.

It wouldn't be good if those people knew of this boy's identity.
Not to mention, now he was a precious official of my empire.

"We must keep it a secret, mustn't we?" I chuckled thinking about those Limkrte.

The chin that I was tilting moved.

"I agree." Renever averted his eyes onto the ground as he let out another contagious smile.

I frowned on the inside feeling that tingling sensation again.

He has been giving me a strange feeling ever since his attitude began to change. No! Rather it was when he was starting to show his real self before me.

Given that he was a descent of the Incas, the peculiar tactics he has shown over the years made more sense.
Since the royal family of the Incas was said to be really mysterious and discreet whilst their talent prospered just like it's land.

There were still some lingering questions which I still had, doubts I still ought to ask.

But the face of the boy being held in my hand distracted me. I was far from out of focus.

Suddenly, those purple misty eyes gazed over at me.

"My king, could you please let me go?"

When he spoke I arched my eyebrows. The way his eyelashes fluttered reminded me of someone. Vaguely.

Ahh...right.... That man. Zeke Hyndeal, who causes my heart to tremble just by appearing in my dreams.

When I first met him, his eyes invaded my soul, making it tremble with hotness. His dark blue eyes rippling like a clear steam as he looked at me, spoke to me.

Thinking about Zeke, I had already subconsciously withdrew my hand.

"Then I shall take my leave."

With his footsteps walking away, I was brought back from my trance.

"Ah. Ah. Brother, he got away while you were day dreaming." Said my little sister. "Its such a waste to let this opportunity go away just like this."

"!!" I pinched my chin. Looking at the direction of the door through which Renever had left.

Then I realised something awfully astounding.

The resemblance.

It was not there anymore. Not even a peck of it.

ZEKE'S POV:

LOCATION:THE MAIN PALACE OF QIEGHRT EMPIRE.

Something is going on without us knowing about it.

That time when we were attacked in the valley of Rhamsen, I thought it was a coincidence. That attack left Aqhstala and Thartuye gravely injured. Although thanks to Ruthy we were able to escape.

The naval base that was built over my recommendation was destroyed by that bastard Rhaskhiz.

There was even the issue over the trade route with Chitz.

My intuition was never wrong. Once in a while something was happening slowly but gradually.

"You are still wondering if there is a spy amongst our people?"

Big arms wrapped around my lean waist as I fell my lover's smell invade my nose.

My heart trembled in ecstasy. But his words made me think about it.

"I have doubts." I replied. "Aqhstala, you know my intuitions are never wrong, right?"

*Kiss*

A peck of kiss fell on my lips.

"Of course." He smiled at me sweetly. "You are always right. About everything."