CHAPTER 38:MEETING VILLUM

When I reached the main palace of Limkrte, they received me with great courtesy.
I snickered inside, finding it funny. They had no idea the one they were welcoming right now was from the empire their ancestors had destroyed.

"Haha. Somedays I keep realising how much of a big fat hypocrite I am." I remarked at myself. Indeed I was a disgustingly mean hypocrite in more than one ways.

My little gang who were invisible to others kept floating around, their eyes lingering from plate to plate that was set down on the table before us.

"Hm...those don't look bad." Mril huffed as he smelt the aroma filling the dinning table.

"Not bad. Though our hooman's more delicious." Commented Mril after stealing a few of those food from the table.

I kept my eyes down, so that they won't find me gazing at thin air. Afterall they can't see the six little fairies drooling with fresh saliva.
Now that I think about it, these little guys don't show their wings. They are always flying around, floating in air without wings.

"Hm. Maybe I will ask them to show their wings to me later on." I thought to myself.
Looking across the table I flashed my precious pawns a sweet smile.

"Ahem." Coughed the current king of Limkrte.

His son, who was sitting beside him, had his eyes deadlock on me. I knew the way he was looking at me felt vile and disgusting.
"It's been a while since Zhevyrt sent an envoy to visit us. Please feel free to ask for anything while you are here."
His lips grinned like a viper's. A greedy viper.

"Thank you, Prince Bohdo. Then I won't hold back." I replied at the viper eying me.
Price Bodho, the man who was next in line for the throne. He was Villum's contender in the war. Meaning, the most usefull pawn amongst all of them present here.

"Then I would like a room isolated from the main chambers. If possible, one with a huge bath and an attached yard to it. Also, I would like to visit the main library. And..." I kept going, not holding back on asking for more from them.

Both the king and Bodho were astounded by my demands. They maintained a straight face but their eyes were literally screaming for me to stop.
I could see them sighing in relief internally when I finally stopped, bringing an end to my long requests.

Of course I flashed them a courteous smile full of good will as I thanked them.
While doing so I swept my gaze around, searching for that man. But he wasn't here.

"We have heard rumours about Zhevyrt's Garnet and his outstanding talents. It's a great pleasure to have you at our service." King Bohesk laughed in ecstasy as we continued with our polite conversation.

"Same here." I replied humbly. If not for my service as a guise, what else would be a more better excuse? Of course I have to take advantage of everything that will be useful to me.

After what felt like thirty minutes we were finally done.

Prince Bodho offered to guide me to my room, or rather the courtyard that they had prepared at my request.

"Your green hair caught my attention right away. Is it only me, or has anyone else told you how dazzling you look?" He started his vile flirting.

I smiled but didn't reply him.

"Please this way." He showed me the way.

Just as we were turning at the corner, my eyes narrowed at my target.

*Bump*

I purposefully bumped into my most precious pawn.

"Apologies." With his upper body bent slightly I could still tell how tall he was.

"Hey, how many times have I told you to look properly while walking." Prince Bodho yelled at the guy I had bumped into.

"I am sorry." He apologised again.

I smiled stepping closer to him. "It's okay. It didn't even hurt. But be sure to be carefull next time."
I brushed my hand lightly against his clothes.

"Hah! Lord Renever, please this way." Prince Bodho side eyed him before we went our ways.

"Thank you." I flashed him one seductive smile.

"That's him right?" Selir whispered.

Not like anyone would hear you.

"Yes that's him." I replied.

Right. That man was Villum Rothrange.

VILLUM'S POV:

Once the distance was stretched, I looked back at the special envoy that has arrived today.

Eye catching Green hair. And a smile that could make anyone blush.

"So that's the Garnet of Zhevyrt." I murmured to myself.

For a reason, the title suited that pretty boy perfectly.

Hurrying back to my room, I took my clothes off.

Because I was distracted by that smile back then, maybe I was a bit careless.

A white paper with letters written inside fell out of my pocket.

"This...."

This. Was an Intel.

RENEVER AND HIS LITTLE GANG.