CHAPTER 31:MEETING MY ORIGINAL BODY.

In front of me was my original body.

Zeke Hyndeal.

He looked Haggard. There were huge eye bags under his eyes. Appearance wise though, he still looked like a fresh breeze of wind.
I could tell that Rhaskhiz have not taken his bite from his little captive.

"...." Still, this feeling was new. To think that I would see my old body looking at me, who was its real owner with such wary eyes.
Zeke's eyes went back and forth between me and Rhaskhiz who was with me.

"I hope you will help this king. I shall leave the convincing to you." Rhaskhiz leant over and whispered into my ear.

I looked up at him. His face was quite close to mine. "Aren't you worried that I might give him some funny ideas?"

Rhaskhiz straightened his back. He gave me a small pat on my shoulder, replying. "I trust you. You are my special Garnet."

I smirked inside despite keeping a straight face. Trust me? That was some good news. 
~some really good news~

He left after giving a side glance to Zeke.

Once we were alone I sat down opposite to him.

"Who are you?"

I turned back my attention at Zeke, who was being extremely worried about my presence.
"Don't worry. I am not here to feed you some drug or prepare you for the night." I replied. Using rape as a tool for revenge was not really my thing. Besides, I had another use for him. 
I looked at him, the protagonist of this world, from head to toe.

Why did you have to fall in love with that body's rapist? Out of all the men in this world just why?
Maybe it's because he was chosen as the son of this world along with Aqhstala that they became lovers despite their dark history.

This world was so funny. Character wise both Rhaskhiz and Aqhstala were so similiar. They were faces om the same side of a coin. Both were rapist. Both were aggressively possessive to the point they won't mind caging every person that attracted their attention. Between these two, it wasn't a question of who was better. Rather it was a question of who was choosen as the male lead by the god who made this world.

Why did Zeke fall in love with my rapist? The answer was simple. Because he was chosen as the other half that completes Zeke by the god.

The same reason goes for Rhaskhiz. Why was he hated and never fated to be loved by Zeke? Because he was chosen as the villain, who would add contrast to Aqhstala as a male lead, showing that Aqhstala was better than Rhaskhiz. That as a male lead Aqhstala has changed for the better.
The question in my mind though was, how would the story have unfolded had Zeke not fallen for Aqhstala.

Would, the rapist, scum, possessive male lead Aqhstala, would he be good to Zeke? If so then for how long? Or what if Zeke never saw him or had no intention of making him his lover? What would have happened then?

The possibility of Aqhstala keeping Zeke for himself, caging him within the palace walls as he violates him was very high. Infact, I could bet with my life that Aqhstala would be no different from Rhaskhiz, who have tried to force himself on Zeke during the times he has kidnapped the protagonist.

I smiled. It was time for me to use MY GOD's gift on Zeke.

But before that, I had to have a proper conversation with my old body.

"Your lover violated your body in the past, treated you like a trash and yet you fell for him." When I spoke he flinched.
I looked at him in the eyes. Then said something outrageous to him.
"Surely, if you can bring yourself to love Aqhstala, who is a scum, then I am sure you can bring yourself to like Rhaskhiz too, don't you think so?"

"Nonsense!" Zeke boomed in his angry voice. "Don't compare my lover to that piece of rapist!" He yelled at me, shooting out daggers with his eyes.

"From what I know, your lover violated you in the past, tortured you behind close doors and even raped you till your body bled. So tell me, how is he different?" It all happened to me. The body you are living in was abused by your current lover.
And I am pretty sure, if Zeke had not reciprocated Aqhstala's feelings, he would have met the same fate as mine.

Zeke was shaken up beyond my expectations. "That....." He stammered. "People can change. He was like that in the past but now he is very good to me." At the later half of his sentence he had a lovesick expression on his dazzling face.

I scoffed at his words. "True. Yes, people can change. But you see, just because he is good to you doesn't mean he is a good person. How is he with others? With others can you still call him a good person?"
I poked at his reply.
Sure Aqhstala was very very good to Zeke. But what about it others? Was he good to others?

From what I saw in that book, he was definitely good only to Zeke.

I smirked when I saw Zeke fall silent at my question.