CHAPTER 45:REVENGE

WARNING:EXPLICIT GORE SCENES.

I had to admit. Aqhstala was a monster himself.

Even though I have destroyed his internal organs around the abdomen area he was still fast and agile.

He even broke the mana taboo in exchange of his soul weightage in return for extra mana power.

From the way his eyes fixated on Zeke I knew what he was aiming for. To take down Zeke along with him.

Tsk. Tsk. Look at him. I knew this was going to happen if Zeke keeps rejecting him. Aqhstala was only kind to Zeke because his feelings were reciprocated. Had that not been the case I am sure he would have raped Zeke over and over, abuse him until he gave in to his overbearing love.

What a scum male lead. The golden halo around his title was crashing down.

Even though he broke the taboo it didn't take long for Rhaskhiz to reign supremacy over him.
Aqhstala's stomach was falling apart in a gruesome manner.

I kept my revenge on halt for now. Once everyone is busy I must find a way to finish him off without a trace.

The battle between the two leads ended.

Zeke was to be escorted back to the imperial palace of Zhevyrt.

Aqhstala, who was heavily injured was to be held captive at the dungeon.  Amiabah was given the duty to contain Aqhstala.

As for Rhaskhiz, he proceeded as planned. With his 50,000 plus soldiers, he drove right into the battlefield of the civil war. With the greed of wanting to claim it, there was no stopping him.
Even Zeke was not enough to do that.

Tsk. Tsk. Why was all of us so fucking greedy?

Amidst the civil war, with the involvement of the Zhevyrt empire, the Island of Chitz stepped in to aide the rebel faction led by villum.
Huge part of Limkrte was annexed by Rhaskhiz and his amry. Last week, additional soldiers armed with more weapons left for the war zone.
With its king missing, the political fight for the missing throne was taking a violent shape in the Qieghrt empire.
Thanks to the greedy vipers of the male lead's blood relatives, the fight for the throne was going to ruin the empire.

As for Zeke, he was given a courtyard of his choice to stay in. However a tight security always followed him everywhere.
Amiabah in particular was very suspicious of him so he was extra careful around Zeke.

As for me, I was waiting for the right moment. I waited patiently until it was safe to get rid of Aqhstala once and for all.

That night, on the day Amiabah had left to join the war, I had the perfect opportunity to make my move.

In a cell covered in blood, his wound still untreated, Aqhstala was still breathing. Truely, what a monster.
Binded in mana resistance chains, he had been tortured severely.

This sight was very welcoming for me, who was thirsty for revenge against him.

I had always imagined how it would feel when I would be alone, in the same room with my rapist, with the man who violated me like an animal, for hours and for days, every month, every year.

Now that it has come to be, I felt at ease. Knowing that the end of this man rested in my hand.

"Z...eke...." He muttered.

His obsession has always been heavy. I had no idea it ran this deep. Even at this state he still wanted Zeke.
Because of our similar physique he must have mistaken me for him.
Even though I was much taller than Zeke.

"Well...I wasn't there last time. So this time I will make sure to take in everything and learn something new from our hooman." It was Haskl who remarked again.
Seriously this little black haired doll like fairy was thoroughly a sadist. No wonder the others were afraid of her.

I walked over closer to my prey.

His eyes that were on the ground rose, looking at me through his bloodied eye sockets.

"It's been a really long time." I sneered.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"Don't worry." I smirked wickedly. "I have a special way of reminding you of who I am."

I took out the sword I had brought with me. The blade of the sword was dripping with a very special poison coated on its blade.

The first thing I was dying to do was to shove this poisoned sword into his ass, cutting it into two pieces.

My hands twitched as I did what I was dying to do.

My little friends had set up a barrier around us.

Thanks to that I was able to hear Aqhstala's heartwrenching screams.

I swirled the sword inside him around the place where his disgusting manhood was.
Everytime he raped me in the past I wanted to castrate him so badly.

*Slash*

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

He yelled over and over again as I cut off his manhood little by little.

"You vile man. Violating people like an animal, with this disgusting thing. How does it feel to have it fall out of its place bit by bit?" I spoke in a ice cold voice.
"Do you still not remember me? This poison, you gave it to me sometimes as you took pleasure in seeing me beg for its antidote. Because of that I had to suck your feet and this disgusting thing too."
Cutting off the flesh until it was about to fall off, I left it hanging onto his skin by an inch so that the flesh around would rip off on its own, making it more painful.

Aqhstala screamed at me cursing me.

Even though I have prepared this poison specially for him, it seemed like his anger blinded him from realising. That's right how could I forget he would become a beast without brain whenever he was enraged beyond his mental capacity could handle.