CHAPTER 16:BATTLE

AMIABAH'S POV:

I kept staring at the piece of white paper in my hand. It was just a single piece of paper yet the intensity of the words written on it was worth more than gold.
If my brother sees this I doubt he will remain calm.

Yet I was still struggling.

What if it were a trap?

Or what if this information is fake?

"Prince Zeke is in the kingdom Ernte. He will be leaving through the Valley of Rhamsen in two days." Said the note.

I felt a headache punch my nerves. What was I supposed to do with this note? Who sent it? And if so why didn't it reach the king rather than me?

I was weighed down by this burden of deciding. Speaking honestly I didn't understand why my king was so obsessed with that puny Little Prince Zeke. I have seen him a couple of times and he is not that amazing enough to cause my brother to fall so deeply in love with him.
Yet I have seen my brother king's obsession over Prince Zeke deepen with passing time.

"Brother. You called for me?" When I saw our little imperial sister was here I felt relieved.

"Little sister come here. Brother is having a hard time deciding over this matter." I said.

Arahktla came over to me. When I showed the note to her, her eyes widened a bit.

"Well? What do you think?" I asked.

"It could be a trap. Last time when we kidnapped Prince Zeke and held him captive here, our king was crazy over the moons." She remarked.

I also remember. How could I forget those days? The king was always with prince Zeke, cornering him all the time. He even allowed the prince to sleep on his bed in his chambers. When I saw our king hold back his desire to ravage the person he was obsessed over, that was when I realised how deep brother king's feelings were for prince Zeke.

It was annoying in a way. To think that our great brother king had an obstacle he couldn't win against:prince Zeke himself.

"Its better to show this to our brother. He will be the one to decide what happens next."

If we show him this note, we knew the answer without anyone telling.

"Prepare to depart. We will ambush them at the valley."

Brother king looked beyond excited when he saw the note. He rejoiced, with an authoritative smirk on his face.

In a flash, we were ready to attack.

We laid our traps, waiting in utter silence.

I was still worried whether this was a scheme against my brother king.

In truth, the note foretold an even more terrifying tale.

Since it turned out to be true.

Prince Zeke showed up in the valley of Rhamsen; accompanied by Crown Prince Aqhstala and that crooked prime minister of their empire.

I turned my head to my brother. As expected his eyes lit up with intense greed to make this ambush the death bed of that darn Aqhstala.

"Now!"

His yell was a command.

That moment all our men jumped forth, pointing all our weapons at the targets.

Our king took the vanguard as he went for Aqhstala.

Alerted of our presence, our enemies took their stance as well.

But they were one step late.

Thuweck!

Fresh blood splattered from the arm that was hit by brother king's attack.
Caught off guard Aqhstala did not escape unscratched.

The collision of explosive mana followed the sound of magic weapons being thrusted against our targets.

Even though there were only three of them we couldn't lose to be careless.

This fight ought to be taken seriously.

BOOM!

From the corner of my eye I saw two super powers colliding with each other.

Thuweck!

The ground around us was starting to come undone ruthlessly.

"Brother is dead serious." Is all I muttered before taking on the cause of this mess.

Prince Zeke!