EPILOGUE.

Having completed my revenge I thought I would leave this world immediately since I thought my life after revenge will be worthless.

However, thanks to my little gang and Renever's family, I had a better life than I had pictured.

There is a popular saying that a person's death means freedom only for them, but burden to those who are left behind. Death does not end the suffering of a person, it only pases it onto the others who were left behind by the person that had died.

As A soul living inside this body, It was my duty to look after Renever's family.

I might not allow them to get close to my heart but I didn't mind keeping them company.

We lived with Mril and the others for years.
Eventually Elean grew up to be a wonderful woman then to a mother.

On a side note, my life was much better than the death I wanted so badly.

The world outside, however, had changed beyond recognition.

From what I know Villum was now the king of his own empire which comprised of Limkrte and Zhevyrt's territories combined together. Just as he promised, he did bring the imperial family of Zhevyrt to ruin. Well done on his part. I thought he would die fighting Amiabah.

The name Zeke Hyndeal was never heard of again.

It was as if he had disappeared from this world.
Him not getting caught must mean he has put my gift to use.

Qieghrt empire was facing an age of tyranny by its current king.

And, well, Chitz was rumoured to be in a tight spot due to its rough relationship with Villum's empire.

I also heard of a rumour that Villum was still looking for a man named Renever Thranor. As for the reason why, I had no intrest in knowing.

Years went by.

The laughter soon started to fade away bit by bit.

Or perhaps it was my ears that were starting to rot.

"Sleep well. Our hooman."

My little, youthful as ever friends whispered lovingly as they put me to sleep.

Thereafter I was engulfed inside a space of darkness and stillness.

It was so clam and peaceful.

"You had a wonderful revenge against your world." The voice of God suddenly talked to me one day.

"It was all thanks to you." I replied feeling at peace.

"Since you have had your revenge now, don't you want to start fresh again?" He asked me.

I laughed out loud. Rejecting him bluntly. "Nope. I am tired. I want to sleep."

The voice of my God spoke more words but because I was feeling so sleepy I ignored him.

"They are waiting for you to wake up. Every day those you left behind are waiting for you to open you eyes again. Do you still want to be as still as now?"

"I am tired." I only heard his last sentence. I replied. I was really tired after my revenge. I wanted to rest for a very long time. I didn't even mind never waking up again.

The god's voice stopped pestering me.

After what felt like a moment of stillness, I heard his voice echo in the space.

"Don't get mad at me. You truely deserve another chance."

Tsk. I said I want to sleep yet he was still bothering me. Didn't my god understand the word "No"?

The peaceful state of my slumber was suddenly broken.

"H..ry.....do....tr....."

"Hurry........"

Who was this man making such a ruckus.

"NURSE! BRING THE DOCTOR!!"

A female voice yelled.

"His lashes fluttered! His lashes fluttered!!"

Damn. Who was this noisy man crying like a kid?

A wave of heaviness suddenly swept over me.

Before I realised my two eyes that didn't appear in the black space opened.

Slowly.

"He woke up!!!"

"He has woken up!!!"

The cries got worse.

A/N: So, this is the end of book 2. Book 3 will probably be late. Since my assignments and tests are here to haunt me I decided to end book 2 before I get busy with them.
Till then bye. (✿^‿^)