CHAPTER 22:TRAP

RHASKHIZ'S POV:

*CRUNCH*

I crumbled the piece of paper in my palm before burning it.

An Intel again?

This was already the thrid time.

Who was it? The person who has been giving us these mysterious infromations. Who was the person exactly? And what was their motive?

As wary as I was, I was also very curious to unravel the mystery behind the sender of those notes.

This person has been spying on Zeke Hyndeal, the most heavily guarded person in this entire world? Without being caught?
Moreover they have top secret Infromation about the Qieghrt empire. Like the secret naval base that I had wrecked myself.
It was also to be noted that they are capable enough to sneak into my palace and leave a note everytime.

Was this person a friend or an enemy? What about their identity?
Why did they even suddenly start to give us Intel against the Qieghrt empire?

Everything was a puzzle.

Although on my part it was a great opportunity to capture Zeke, half of my curiosity was also shifted towards the sender of the intel.

WHY?

To suddenly appear out of nowhere and help us, why?

I pinched my forehead.

Suddenly the back of that green head flashed through my mind.

"No way...." I thought to myself. No matter how preplexingly peculiar Renever appeared, him being the sender was an overestimation.
That boy has yet to be an adult. There is no way he could have spied on Zeke whilst working in my palace.

I shrugged away that thought. Keeping the other desires to think more about Renever at bay I focused my mind for tomorrow.

And this time I must not fail!

LOCATION:THE BORDER OF LIMKRTE.

THARTUYE'S POV:

With every passing second I was getting anxious.

Our Zeke has always been very strict on time. He has never been late. Specially this late.
It was past the arrangement time when we had agreed to meet today.

However, the sky was already ready to go down. Yet there were still no signs of Zeke and his guards.

I waited for a few minutes more.

But my heart couldn't take it anymore.

A mishap!

Something must have happened. My stomach turned ugly just at the thought of that dazzling person getting hurt.

Just then this horror was confirmed to my terror.

A thin wasp of blue light flickered before me. This was the signal Zeke used everytime.

The blue light flickered three times.

One time meant Clear.

Two times meant wait.

And three times meant Danger.

My heart sank. I didn't even have time to think about anything else before I mounted my magic beast as I began to make a dash towards the direction that flickering light was taking me to.

Mishaps were bound to occur at some point of time since life is unpredictable. But everytime it concerned Zeke the insides of my stomach would scrunch up painfully as if I was the one in danger myself.
It was human instinct to care more for the one you love rather than yourself.
I have already come to terms with the fact that I was in love with that dazzling person, the very same person who was once an eyesore to me.
Even Aqhstala knows of my feelings for Zeke. However that didn't matter. To me both Aqhstala and Zeke are important. The only difference being brotherly love and romantic love.

I frowned at my heart that was beating painfully against my chest, like someone was trying to force it out of my body.

"ZEKE!" Please be safe I thought to myself feeling helpless against time and distance.

*STEP*

BANG!

What the.....

I never imagined it was a trap.