CHAPTER 10:THE PROMISED TIME.

RHASKHIZ'S POV: 

"Brother king, we are ready to depart." Amiabah came into my bed chamber early in the morning to report.
Today was the day a few of my court officials will depart for the northern wasteland along with me.
My eyes tingled with curiosity.

"By the end of the year I will turn the northern wasteland into an oasis."

That's what that boy had said to me. The time has come. I rose from my bed. The young man who had attended me last night awoke when I moved. I slanted my eyes at the naked body of the young man. Danger was lurking around my fingertips as I hated waking up with another person beside me. Everytime this happened I was reminded of the time when I had that beautiful person within the grasp of my fingers; the beautiful prince, my Zeke who make my heart boil with unquenchable desire.

I guess the attendant realised that he had made a mistake. He jumped out of the bed and got on his knees on the ground.
"F...forgive me my king. This lowly one was too careless and fell asleep last night. I have commited a grave crime. Please punish me."

The young man stammered, his naked body marked by love bites of the previous night still fresh and red. I knew not to control my raging desire for prince Zeke, whom I couldn't have. So this burning lust was released upon someone else. Last night, I did this young attendant until he couldn't close his legs anymore. The reason why he was still in bed next to me was because I have inflicted my lust upon him until he could take no more. It was half my fault however I still hated it. Since it reminded me of the brief time when prince Zeke was kidnapped into my kingdom and forced to sleep on the same bed as me.

Ahh...... The face of that beautiful person with round and clear eyes flashed in my mind. That prince's beauty was a deadly poison for me. Something I didn't wanted to be cure of unless the medicine is Zeke himself.

"Go." When I gave him the word, the attendant, barely clothed left in a hurry.

Amiabah stood in silence. As my cousin brother he was used to my depraved life style.
"Brother king." He said. "You will have him one day."

I smirked. That's right. I will have Zeke one day. No matter how long it will take.

That aside, today was an important day.

It was merely out of curiosity that I allowed that little child to try for a second time. Renever, that boy, was a spitting image of Zeke. That was the reason why I took him and made him one of my toys.
But no matter how similar they looked, the difference was immense in every sense. If the boy was a peck of dust on the ground then the latter was a star above the sky.

However, the meek, obedient and weak boy, after failing my test and being flogged for days came up to me, and asked for a deal almost impossible to complete, the look in his eyes fierce and calm.

It made me curious.

I never thought he would be able to complete the deal.

However that visit to the northern wasteland a couple of months ago changed my mind.

The once barren land was covered in a new canvas of greenary. It was minimal but noticable. 

All he had been asking for was plants and food waste from the capital including some plant species and a few magical beasts. He did that only with those things?

It was surely interesting.

Hm...I wonder how the northern wasteland have changed.

As I settled down on the carriage, I departed for that barren land with some of my trusted officials.

He said the oasis will be there by the time I visit officially again.

"I wonder if there really is an oasis." I truely wondered.

How did that boy do all that?

And what caused the sudden change in his demeanor?

Once this official visit is over I must make sure to interrogate him.

My senses were telling me that something interesting has unfolded without my knowledge.

The northern wasteland. Let's see how it has changed.