CHAPTER 32:SPEECHLESS

ZEKE'S POV:

I froze, as if a zip has been glued against my mouth.

Aqhstala was good to me. He was so very affectionate and warm and gentle to me. It was human nature to define those who are good to us as a good person. So I have always perceived my lover as a good person.
But I never thought a question could shut me up like this.

"How is he with others? Can you still call him a good person when he treats others like chess pieces, treat them as if they are livestock not humans?"

Whoever this person before me was, his questions were poking at a part in my heart that I had never thought of.

"Your lover doesn't hesitate to aim his sword at those who are useless to him, he doesn't hesitate to plunder places that has gained his fancy, he kills people as if he is killing bugs, he has raped numerous people in the past, and yet you still think he is a good person? Because he is very good to you?"

I choked in silence. Aqhstala.....
He...... He is indeed a cold blooded person. I know he doesn't do it before me, but behind my back, he does a lot of bad things. This is a fantasy world where mass murder or even murder is very common. Rape was also very common here.

"Has he never gotten rid of people who has talked bad about you? Or has ne never killed people who glanced at you with lustful eyes? Has he never?"

Gulp. I was begining to sweat at his questions. Who was this person? He knew about the treatment this body received before I had transmigrated inside it. He also spoke as if he knew Aqhstala very well as if he had personally met him. He also knew of the dark side Aqhstala hid from me.
When I looked at the person seated across me, he had a poker face.

With lustrous green hair, long lashes fanning his mesmerizing purple eyes, his supple skin and his slender neck....he looked so fragile and pure. Yet his mouth only spat acid.
How could a pretty person such as him have such a hateful look in his eyes when he spoke of Aqhstala.

"You cannot judge someone whom you haven't met." That was the only refute I could come up with. It was a cowardly response from me, who wanted to belive that Aqhstala has changed for the better. He was so good to me.
This beautiful person's next words shocked me.

"Does the story change if I had met him?"

When I looked over his purple eyes had an evilness in them. That moment I knew instinctively that he had indeed met Aqhstala before and that he has a hateful grudge against him.

But why?

That question lingered in my mind.

Suddenly his words, the words he has spoken about Aqhstala raping this body raised a red alarm.

My eyes widened. In all honesty, I have always wondered where the original soul of this body had gone off to. Was it still in this world, living inside someone else just like me? Or was he really dead for good?

"Y.....ou....." I gasped in utter disbelief.
"Impossible. No."

The original owner of my current body looked at me. "Honestly, why did you have to fall in love with a rapist?"

When he asked me that I confirmed who he was. He was the real owner of my body. The real Zeke Hyndeal.
My heart turned cold. It was as if an iceberg has pierced into it.

"For now I have made it so that Rhaskhiz won't lay a hand on you. So rest assured. You won't be raped by him."

I flinched when he said that. Rape. That word echoed in my mind over and over again.
I was so lost that I didn't notice when he came closer to me. By the time I has regained my senses, his face was very close to mine.

My eyes fell on his face that was extremely exotic.

"You. Do you think Aqhstala will still treat you the same once you change?"

What??

My eyes lost focus.

I heard his lips move as if he was speaking. Three times.

But when I tried to make out those words everything started to slip out from my memory.