Chapter Seventeen - She's gone!

I was practically skipping through the hallways of the palace

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was practically skipping through the hallways of the palace. My encounter with Victoria had gone perfectly.

I was obsessed with her. Her eyes, her hair, her body, her hands. Her.

She made me feel like something was going to happen between us again, it made me so giddy.

I skipped over to Madeline's room and literally banged on the door. The door swung open, and Kai was standing there with a bowl of popcorn cradled in his arms.

"Hey! How did it go? Actually, wait! Don't answer, I can tell it went great." He grinned and walked back inside.

I shut the door behind me and ran toward the bed. I landed on it with a loud thump and sighed.

"Someone's happy." Madeline strolled out, she had a face mask on and was in a silk pink robe. She smirked before sitting on my back and filing her nails. I groaned into the pillow and pushed her off me.

"Ouch! Okay, sorry. Explain what happened!" She asked eagerly.

I sat up straighter and explained everything that happened. Even the romantic parts. I went into extreme detail, I finished and realised I had rambled on for a good ten minutes on how breath-taking she looked.

"That's amazing Ace! I'm so proud of you. So, you should be expecting a call... when exactly?" Madeline asked, placing the filer down on her bedside table.

"Not sure, probably in a couple minutes-"

As if on cue, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I quickly got to my feet and shushed Kai and Madeline.

"Hello? Toria?" I heard a couple chuckles from behind me, but I no longer cared. The feeling was racing through my body, I didn't know what it was, but I loved it.

"Hey, Ace. Can we talk? Anyone near you?" Her sweet voice came through the phone, I sighed and continued, "Nope, no one else here."

"Great, my team has agreed to let you come over. But I swear Ace if you even try to-"

I cut her off and said, "I would never Angel, all I want is your trust at this point. What time?"

"Is five in the afternoon good for you? You can stay for dinner if you'd like."

"I'd love to. See you later Angel."

I ended the call and beamed. The amount of love I had for her was over the moon. It consumed me, and it felt like something heavy had finally been lifted off my chest. My everything was slowly coming back to me.

Kai broke into a laughing fit, clutching his stomach for dear life. Madeline smacked him on the head before turning to me and giving me a thumbs up.

"Let's head down to the theatre room, I want to watch a movie." I said, picking up my jacket and waiting at the door.

+ + + +