Chapter Thirty Seven - Showers with her.

Davina said she'd call Madeline so she could check out Kai

Davina said she'd call Madeline so she could check out Kai. He was still unconscious, laying on the sofa. Everyone else had gone to change out of their bloodied clothing but Harrison sat down next to Kai and didn't move.

Victoria looked like she was about to faint, so I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. She wrapped around me like a Koala, her blood sunk into my clothing, but I didn't mind, she was hurt and all I cared about was cleaning her up and going to bed together.

To sleep. For a long time.

We had driven back to our hotel, grabbed our belongings and drove back to the teams place.

I walked to her room, shut the door, and made my way to the bathroom. I gently put her down on the counter and examined her arms. They weren't bleeding as much now, but she had lost a lot of blood. These cuts were deep and had already started clotting, even if they did hurt, she didn't show it.

I crouched down and reached into the cabinet, grabbing the first aid kit, and opening it up. I kicked the cabinet door shut while I took out salve and bandages. I couldn't do much until Madeline came over and stitched the cut up.

I applied the salve to the cuts, she hissed.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's fine Ace, you don't have to apologise." She bent down and kissed my forehead.

I finished applying the salve to both arms. I unwrapped the bandages and started wrapping them around her upper arms. Her head fell onto my shoulder, her eyes closed, and she blew out a couple long breaths.

"Are you okay Angel?" I whispered.

She hummed back in response. "Just tired. Are you done yet?"

"Almost. I need you to sit up for a second while I do your other arm."

She groaned and sat up. I quickly bandaged up her other arm and then checked her body for any other cuts or scrapes.

"There's nothing else, I'll probably have a couple bruises but it's okay. What about you?" She hopped off the counter and grabbed my chin. She twisted my face in every angle you could think of.

"Nothing Toria. I'm fine."

She clicked her tongue. I laughed and grabbed a washcloth I had taken from the hallway closet as we were passing.

"Come here, let me wash all the nasty blood off your face."

"Can we just shower? I need to change anyways and it's going to take ages."

"Together?" I asked in disbelief.

She sighed, "Yes together. Even though we just fixed things between us, I think we are close enough to shower together."

The Royal AssassinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara