33

ISABELLAS POV

After the freak show had left Void turned to me and gave me an apologetic look. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, she seems like a real ray of sunshine," I say sarcastically. Void's lips twitch up a little and his own smile makes me want to smile too. 

"Sorry about that." He says as he walks to me.

I smile as he sits down next to me. "Was that your sister?" I asked him as I looked up at him through my eyelashes. 

"Yea," He sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, "well, sort of." He murmurs. 

I look at him confused. 

"We're not actually siblings. We're just..." Void hesitates. "Close." He finishes with a shrug of his shoulders. 

I nod slowly, "was I a bit rude?" I ask trying to sound sincere but not really giving a fat fuck about whether or not I was rude.

Void shakes his head. "No, not at all. Malena can be a bit forceful sometimes. You were just standing your ground." He says as he plants a kiss on my head that makes my heart flutter. 

I smile at him as he goes round to pull down the cornflakes from the shelf. "Last night was fun," I say smugly. 

Void's lips turn up into a smirk, "you remember that huh?" He asks his voice hiding his smile.

"Mm, just a little," I say smiling and he looks up from his bowl to smile at me. I spin around on the seat as he makes the cornflakes. 

"I should probably talk to Malena at some point." Void admits as he sits down next to me. 

This spikes something at me and I turn to him with furrowed eyebrows. "No. You don't need to." I say still smiling. 

Void's facial expressions waver but then he smiles again. "You're right." He nudges my bowl towards me and I smile at him. 

I love having everyone wrapped around my finger. 

——

MALENAS POV

As the movie we were watching ended I ended up drifting off as I was leaned up against Malia's legs. I was woken up by Malia kicking my back as she tried to get rid of a dead leg. 

"Piss off," I mutter as I roll over so I'm lying on the floor. Malia snickers and moves her feet to put them on top of my stomach and presses them and winds me. "Gah." I hiss as I look up at her and she's smirking. 

"Whoops." She says still smirking. I reach up and jab her stomach and she lets out a laugh. Just then I'm hit by a pillow coming from the opposite direction of the room. I look up and Lydia and Kira are struggling to keep a straight face as they're both looking in different directions. 

"Oh, it's on!" I say loudly just as Malia throws a pillow at my head. I giggle as I throw the pillow at Lydia's head and she ducks and smirks as she throws another one at me. 

We start with teams. Me and Malia verse Kira and Lydia but we all begin to turn on each other and pummel the others with pillows. 

We all collapse into a pile on the floor laughing our asses off. Lydia pulls me into a side hug and I smile at her. She smiles back at me. 

The four of us lay tired on the floor until Lydia's mom comes home from work to find us all giggling on the living room floor and she kicks all of us out. 

Once we're outside in the driveway Malia and Kira climb into my car and we wave goodbye to Lydia who pokes faces at us as we pull out of the drive. 

I drop Kira and Malia off at their house and return not to mine, but to Scotts. I didn't want to have to run into Void or Isabella. If I was lucky they wouldn't be at school tomorrow.