new books!

hello, my loves!

it occurred to me the other day that some of you guys probably don't know about the other books that exist in the void in the heart series and that you guys might want to read them!

currently, there are two books:

a prequel that begins in s1 and I plan to write it till the end of s1 and start another for s2-3a! It's pretty much a look at Malena and her life before s3b and her whole relationship with both Isaac and Scott and Stiles before Void so that you guys can get a better feel of her character. it is called 'before the void' it is ongoing!

now for those of you who feel cheated with the epilogue and want more of malena and void, you're in luck! i have also written a sequel about s4 and how malena and void end up helping the pack with the benefactor. it also will cover malena's struggle with going back to her old life with her friends after she chooses void over them. it will also go over what happened between 3b-4 and what malena and void did. it is called 'are we falling together void' and it is also ongoing!

feel free to check them both out, they're both designed for casual reading so they will get weekly updates. 

prequel updates are on tuesdays (New Zealand time)*

sequel updates are on thurdays (New Zealand time)*

i hope you guys like them both and i hope you enjoyed this book too!

my linktree is in my bio, with my instagram, tiktok and email. feel free to message me with any problems! 

*this is the country i live in. check the timezone differences ifyw!

lots of love

malena (the real one) xx