Ch 4 [Enter the Shingu's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After talking with Green i went around getting to know each and every member of the Elite Seven, they were all surprisingly open about who they were and there past. There was also something else i'd like to learn about them, there weapon's and why there designed so...oddly, so i went to Akame being as she was the closest one there at the time.

Akame:"Oh. Nice to see you again Red."

Tatsumi:"Likewise, Akame. If i may ask, what are those weapon's that you are using, and why are they designed so oddly?"

Akame:"Well there known as Shingu's, they're powerful weapon's that were created a very long time ago i believe a little over four hundred year's ago."

Tatsumi:"Huh. It's surprising that something from so long ago is still in one peice. How did they fall into your hand's and what are they're capabilities?"

Akame:"Our adoptive father, Gozuki actually got into the vault they were being kept in and gave them to us after our training. Now to explain there abilities i'll go through each one that we have. First i'll go over the one i have,-

 First i'll go over the one i have,-

-Kiriichimonji."

Tatsumi:"Intresting."

Akame:"Kiriichimonji is capible of leaving wound's that never heal, the wound's remain and bleed forever."

Tatsumi:"A sword without a guard is a design i haven't seen. And that ability can be equally dangerous to both the enemy and it's user."

Akame:"Next, is Poney's Shingu-

-The Yocto-Bottom's. They take the form of anklet's and grant there user higher strength within the leg's."

Tatsumi:"If there user had prior training in something like kick-boxing that could make it even more dangerous."

Akame:"Put there is a draw back. They don't increase either of the leg's that much so they still rely on the user's original strength. Put the next Shingu in our possession is known as,-