Ch 115 [Before the Hunt]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke up before everyone else, it was still dark outside but i couldn't sleep, so, i decided to go walk around the wood's for a while. As a just in case i brought my new Murasama 2.0 with me. I just needed to get some fresh air after everything that happened yesterday, and maybe i could get some kind of info about any new upcoming mission's.

Tatsumi:(Hm, i wonder how i'm gonna explain to, boss why i wasn't at the base when they woke up. Oh well, i'll just have to tell them the truth.)

As i walked around i saw a horde of danger beast seemingly going after some woman, i was going to jump in and save her but apparently she was one of our target's.

????:"Ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:(What the hell!? Why's that so loud!?)

????:"Lalala! Thank you all for coming to my show, hope you enjoyed your final concert before going to heaven!"

Tatsumi:(She's a member of Wild Hunt, isn't she? She fit's the description, and has a Teigu. She's probably a target and she probably know's who i am. Maybe i can take her out before she see's me.)

I drew my katana and was about to assassinate her before she turned around and saw me.

????:"Oh,-

-Hello there handsome! What's your name?"

Tatsumi:(Shit, gotta think.):"Tetsuya, Tetsuya Takashi."

????:"I'm, Cosmina! Nice to meet you."

Tatsumi:"Likewise."

She had quite a tight grip around my hand, good lord was she energetic.

Cosmina:"You're so handsome, do you have a girlfriend? Well, even if so we can have a little fun."

She hugged my arm and began rubbing against me.

Tatsumi:"I-I hardly know you, ma'am. I just came out here to hunt some danger beast."

Cosmina:"Really? Me too! Maybe we can hunt together?"

Tatsumi:"I'd rather hunt alone."

I was trying to get her away from me but she was persistant, she must be desprate to get laid or something like that, maybe i can shake her off if i go hunting with her?

Cosmina:"Aww, please? I promess i'll be a good girl."

Tatsumi:"As long as you keep calm and don't try anything weird."

Cosmina:"Yay! I'll be super good, just for you!"

I went deeper into the forest with, Cosmina next to me, but it wasn't long before she was doing something way beyond weird.

Cosmina:"No one will see us here, wanna have a little fun?"

Tatsumi:"Oi, what are you playing at!?"

Cosmina:"You're super cute, so i'm offering you my body, don't you want to just ravage me?"

Tatsumi:"I-I said we only just met, i don't want to sleep with women i don't know all that well."

Cosmina:"Then let's get to know each other better, cutie. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Tatsumi:(Maybe, just maybe i can fish out a bit of info out of her.):"What do you do for work?"

Cosmina:"I'm part of the secret police force, Wild Hunt. Shurry let's us do almost anything we want, mainly because he's the son of the minister."

Surprisingly, i was able to fish out a buncha info out of her and is was just about free, the only thing i really had to do was slap her butt and she was happy. It was the easiest thing i've ever done in my entire life.

Cosmina:"Make sure to come back soon, sweetie. Maybe you'll kidnap me when we meet next."

Tatsumi:(Not likely.)

I went back to the base only slightly uncomfortable, and that's an achevement in of it self.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What do y'all think about, Tatsumi as the Ghost Rider, i think he'd have a flaming dragon skull instead of a human skull, but what do y'all think?|