Ch 59 [Question's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

A little while after we all arrived back at the base after successfully killing the merc's who were sent to scope it out i wanted to know more about that, Incursio armor but i didn't want to raise any kind of suspicion that i had some kind of secret so to counter, i'll ask about every Teigu.

Tatsumi:"Hey, boss."

Najenda:"Yes?"

Tatsumi:"Do all of you have, Teigu's? Or just a few of you?"

Najenda:"We only have a couple but the member's that've been here longest have one, normally only certant people can use them but we were lucky to get our hand's on Four of them, being, Extase, Pumpkin, Cross Tail, and Incursio. You and your group brought two more along side being, Gaea Foundation, and Murasame so that bring's the count up to Six."

Tatsumi:"Intresting, so if we can get our hand's on more of them we can use them against the empire?"

Najenda:"Correct, but there user's are overwhelmingly powerful. So we have to be carful about them."

Tatsumi:"Hm, if push come's to shove i'll terminate any, Teigu user in our path and i'll do it flawlessly if you tell me to."

Najenda:"Heh, you're pretty confident. I like that."

After a moment i left her to her device's and went around to ask about these, Teigu's. First up i'll ask about Extase.

Tatsumi:"Hey, Sheele."

Sheele:"Oh,-

-Do you need something?"

Tatsumi:"I'd just like to ask about your, Teigu Extase if that's alright."

Sheele:"You've got a neck for learning?"

Tatsumi:"Heh, i guess.-

-Maybe it's just my curiosity?"

Sheele:"Well, Extase or also known as the Cutter of Creation is a Teigu that was made to cut through just about anything. It was made with the shape of scissor's in mind, mainly for it's larger area of effect it can also function as a sword if used properly."