Ch 30 [Manipulation]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had made it back to the Elite Seven's base from the Retributionary group's base, i had planned to manipulate, Mez against her father and maybe tear there bond apart. If that was the case and it went according to plan, Gozuki would be more intrested in mending the relationship with his daughter but if not then the rest of the Seven would at him as a worse father than he is.

I went into the base and saw, Mez was the only one there. The rest of them likely went to do something else then just sit here doing nothing.

Tatsumi:"Oi, Mez. Can you come with me for a minute?"

Mez:"I don't see why not, whatcha need bud?"

Tatsumi:"There's something important i need you to know."

Mez:"Okay, let's go."

We started walking into the wood's where we had virtually zero chance of being seen or heard, i guess that probably wasn't the best choise due to her "Active" imagination

Mez:"Ohh-

-What are you planning on doing to me Onii-Chan?"

Tatsumi:"Please do not ever call me that again, that made me very uncomfortable. Beside's, i'm not planning on doing anything but revealing the truth to you."

Mez:"You mean the chicken nugget's were made of pigeon after all!?"

Tatsumi:"No-er, maybe they are but i don't know."

Mez:"Oh thank goodness, i don't wanna eat a pigeon."

Tatsumi:"Let's get back on topic, it's about your father, Gozuki."

Mez:"Is he okay?"

Tatsumi:"My question to you is, will you be okay after hearing this?"

She looked very confused, but she had no idea what i was about to tell her. Granted this is horrible but i have to do this.

Tatsumi:"Mez, your father is a no good filthy liar."

Mez:"What? You lost me there bud, what's he lying about?"

Tatsumi:"Read this and find out."

I handed her a book that was supposedly writen by, Gozuki when in reality it was fake and i just copied his hand writing.

Mez:"Okay, this is his hand writing alright. What is this?"

Tatsumi:"His journal, he left it on the table before he left last time."

She opened the book and started reading, she read the first entry and already looked like she was gonna burst into tear's.

Mez:"Why would he say this kinda stuff about me? "My daughter, Mez only get's in my way." "Mez is just a worthless little monster." "She has no place as my daughter." "She's weak and pathetic.", W-What? *Sob*."

I tried to take the book from her but she insisted on continuing with it.

Mez:"I can't believe him. "Her mother is a good for nothing whore." "I regret ever sleeping with that bitch." "Guy and, Najasho were better children then she ever will be." Well that's a fucking lie, he wasn't even there when i was growing up. And my mother raised me to be a proper woman so i should cut is throat out for that alone."

At this point she looked like she was about to break down crying at this "New Revilation". I'll have to make this up to her someday, and it will have to be soon before it cause's any perminant damage to her.

Mez:"This has to be fake, he wouldn't say this kinda stuff, would he?"

Tatsumi:"I'm sorry, Mez. I shouldn't have shown this to you."

Mez:"No, don't be sorry. Now i know how much of a dirty liar he is."

Tatsumi:"What's next for now?"

Mez:"I don't know, actually? Yes i do know, i'm gonna prove him wrong. I got through almost everything in life without him so who need's him? Am i right or what?"

I tried to grab her hand but she pulled away and went on.

Mez:"You know what? I'm gonna get through the last big thing's in my life without him, i'll become the top of my team without him. I'll get through my first date without him and i'll have a family full of cute little children and there's not a damn thing he can teach me about how to love my kid's! To hell with you!"

After she calmed down she looked me dead in the eye's and asked me point blank.

Mez:"How come he doesn't want me?"

I pulled her closer to give her a hug to try and make her feel a little better about her current situation, granted a small portion of those were lie's but most of them i got from his actual journal and that's what made me empithise with her the most. He really saw all of us in that light and it kinda pissed me off that he felt like that about his only biological daughter.

Mez:"For all i care, he can go die in a hole. If that's how he feel's about me then why should i care about him?"

Tatsumi:"You should do whatever you think would be best for you, i'm not a therapist or a psychic so i can't tell you what would be best."

Mez:"I'll still fight along side you guy's but as far as i'm conserned, he's dead to me. But, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Can we stay here for a little while longer though? I'm not ready to go back yet."

Tatsumi:"Sure, it's quite peaceful out anyway."

Mez:"Yeah, it really is."

We sat in the wood's and just watched the cloud's go by for the next couple hour's before we went back to base.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]