Ch 123 [Betreying the Force]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had left the Night Raid base on my next mission which was to assassinate, Cosmina. A member of Wild Hunt and i could see why they wanted her dead, she was a member of Wild Hunt and we were supposed to kill them all. But i can understand why she joined them, she suffered a pretty bad life, kinda like me. Her family was slaughtered because her village thought they were witches.

Tatsumi:(Man, quite a life she's lived. I can empithize with her life, 'cause i've lived a pretty horrible life kinda like her. Anyone who live's a life like that would likely snap just like her.)

After a long walk i finally found her, by now she's seen my wanted poster and knew exactly who i was. I was thinking she'd likely want to kill me but she just wanted to talk and stuff like that.

Cosmina:"Hm?-

-You found, Cosmina

-You found, Cosmina. Wanna have a little fun?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not gonna sugar coat this, so listen up. I've been sent to kill you for being a part of Wild Hunt, but i'm willing to talk thing's out with you, but the minute you try to attack me i'll terminate you."

Cosmina:"Yay, Cosmina get's a new friend!"

Tatsumi:(Oh dear god, what am i doing?):"I understand, and empithize with you. You and i have lived some pretty messed up lives. By now you've caught on to who i am and what my story is."

Cosmina:"Mhm, Cosmina know's you and i like you a lot. You're very cute, strong, and handsome. If you want to have a little fun, Cosmina wouldn't say no to you."

Tatsumi:"*Sigh* Please, be serious with me for five second's."

Cosmina:"Sorry,-

-Cosmina is very energetic and has a hard time sitting still, and has a hard time being serious

-Cosmina is very energetic and has a hard time sitting still, and has a hard time being serious. But i'll try."

Tatsumi:"Good."

I was ready to tell her. I had the intent on converting her from Wild Hunt to the Revolutionary army. But if she tried anything i'd have to finish her off.

Tatsumi:"Cosmina, i insist that you join the Revolutionary army. It'll be the first step into repenting for your sin's. You may not be able to fully repent, but unlike the rest of my allies i can see the good in you."

Cosmina:"Hm? What do you mean?"

Tatsumi:"You're not evil, you're hurt and traumatized. You want someone to hurt just like you, because no one stood by you when you were suffering. But if you let me, i'll be there for you to help, let me help you."

There were forming tear's in her eye's, she didn't have anyone beside her to comfort her. She wrapped her arm's around me and was crying her eye's out.

Cosmina:"*Sob* C-Cosmina's sorry! *Sob* *Sob* Please d-don't leave me! *Choked Sob*!"

Tatsumi:"Hey, it's alright. Breathe, you'll be alright."

She continued to cry for a couple minute's, but when she was able to get ahold of herself she accepted the deal and joined Night Raid, she'd likely be given a mission to kill an empirial soldier or something but she also had one thing left to say.

Cosmina:"C-Cosmina love's you, Tatsu."

Tatsumi:(God fucking damnit, i thought it was over!)

She'd have to talk with my other fianceé's but i'm hoping they aren't rude to her. But we went back to the base together and oh lord was there quite an uproar for, Cosmina being with me but with a bit of catching up and a bit of info, boss accepted her into the team. She deffinantly wanted to talk with my future wives and surprisingly they were very accepting of her. Surprising thing's happen in the world all the time, but this is gonna keep me up tonight, god help me.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What do you think would happen if, Tatsumi convinced, Cosmina, and Dorothea to join Night Raid? Let me know what you think.|