Ch 17 [Before the Tomb]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was early in the morning, me, Akame, and Corey just had the strangest night last night though. Being honest with you i was kinda scared to find out what would have happened if i said "No" to them, i was kinda worried that they'de kill me if i did but i think i was just over exaggerating thing's out of surprise.

From what i learned from Merraid, me and the rest of the elite seven were going to be sent on a mission to eliminate a group called the grave keeper's tomorrow, so we would likely be moved from this hotel to something different. She told me she had an escape route planned for me to get out alive and unharmed, i would likely be meeting the Retribution group soon as well so i guess that's a plus.

Tatsumi:(The goal is simple, get in and out without making them suspicious about my defection, or me being in bed with Merraid, metaphorically speaking.)

Guy:"Oi, Tatsumi. You good? You look like your a little on edge."

Tatsumi:"Well, i had a close call last night.":(This is my chance to cover myself incase they're suspicious.)

Guy:"Oh? How so?"

Tatsumi:"Encounter with the Oarburgh clan, three of there member's to be exact. Luckly i escaped before they got me."

Guy:"Ah. I've heard of them, you're quite lucky. Pop's told me that they're no joke."

Tatsumi:"Yeah, if they get to be a problem we're likely going to have trouble with them."

Poney:"Hey! Look who's coming!"

Najasho:"It would appear that father has returned, he might have our next mission ready for us."

Guy:"Let's hope so, i'm getting board just waiting here and doing nothing."

Cornelia:"Daddy!"

Gozuki:"I'm back, hope you all are ready 'cause we got another mission for us

Gozuki:"I'm back, hope you all are ready 'cause we got another mission for us. Some group called the grave keeper's or something along those line's. But the name doesn't matter to us 'cause there all gonna be dead after we're done with them."

Akame:"Then we should start out as soon as possible if we want to retain the element of surprise."

Gozuki:"Took the word's right out of my mouth. Let's hurry up, i want this done as quickly as possible."

We quickly packed up our gear and made our way out of the hotel in a hurry to find the grave keeper's base, i was a little axious knowing what i was about to do could be considered betreyal but at this point, i have to do this otherwise i'm just letting the minister take another kid's parents from them and i'm not having that any more.

Green:"Hey, Tatsumi. About that argument."

Tatsumi:"All is forgiven, the argument is dust to the wind now. There's no need to remember it."

Green:"Okay, just wanted to apologise for blowing up at you for no reason."

It was a long and slow day up until we hit the place where we would have to stay for the night. I wasn't exactly excided about it mainly because i was getting some seriously bad vibe's from the place, but i don't get a say in this situation now do i.

We all went to bed and slept the night away. But i had a feeling that we'de be having a hostage rescue mission tomorrow as well as an assassination mission.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later peace]

|Short chapter X(|