[What If]

First off, sorry for not uploading a chapter this evening.

Next i had an idea for a what if/Theory.

What if the entire Akame ga Kill story was all, Tatsumi's dream while he was in a coma?

My idea of the character's is this.

Tatsumi fell into a coma after a bad car crash but eventually woke up after a little more than two month's.

Leone is his aunt who took cudtody of him when he was four when she caught wind that his parents were abusing him. She cut her hair shortly after adopting him.

Mine was his first lover. They mutually decided to break up after a couple month's, but they still remained friend's.

Akame is his current lover, she's a target for bullies but, Tatsumi stand's up for her everytime.

Sheele is a pro wrestler that, Tatsumi look's up to. He got her autograph and hold's it as on of his most prized posession's.

Bulat is an ex-military sargent who was honorably discharged after losing an arm in combat. Tatsumi look's up to him as well.

Najenda is a well known actor, she's like his older sister and look's after him a bunch.

Susanoo is also a pro wrestler, he's actually, Tatsumi's next door neighbor.

There are much more but that's the main idea. I'll see y'all later, adios.