Ch 27 [Shy but Lustful]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had went back to my meditation spot before i had to be back at the base for dinner and lit some incense's so that i could calm myself, today was one of the oddest day's i've ever had to live through, but i guess it was more welcome than violence. While i was meditating i heard the unmistakible sound of the bushes being moved by someone walking.

Tatsumi:"It is you, Tsukushi, isn't it?"

Tsukushi:"Y-Yes, is it okay if i come in?"

Tatsumi:"You are welcome in my meditation retreat anytime, Tsukushi."

I wasn't looking at her at that minute, but i really should have been paying attention because similarly to, Poney earlier today she was completely naked. Many would say her body was something to behold, but in my eye's all of the girl's have the bodies of a goddess' and were beyond compare, but i've been to nervous to say that fo any of them.

Tsukushi:"I-I'm sorry, Tatsumi-Kun. B-But i can't wait any longer, c-can we do...it?"

Tatsumi:"If that is what you would like to do, i will not tell you no."

Tsukushi:"Th-Thank you, Tatsumi-Kun."

Tsukushi's P.O.V

I know, Poney-Chan and, Tatsumi-Kun did this in his meditation place earlier but i still felt bad approaching him like this here, where he's supposed to be the most at peace. But he didn't seem upset by it, at least not by much.

Tsukushi:"P-Please be gentel, it's my first time."

Tatsumi:"I'll be carful, if i get out of hand, just hit me."

He slightly rubbed his "Member" against my groin, after a a second or two he pushed inside of me. It was quite painful but nothing i couldn't handle, after all i was trained to be an elite assassin i could handle stuff like this but it still hurt. After a couple second's the pain subsided and we began to have intercourse.

Tsukushi:"Hahhh, T-Tatsumi-Kun ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh s-soo good ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhh gahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ohhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhhh f-fahhh hahhhh ahhhhh gahhhh ohhhhhh hahhhh!":(S-So, Poney-Chan wasn't lying to me after all, he really is gentel with us girl's. I'm glad he isn't really rough though, i don't know if i'd last if he was.):"Ahhhhh hahhhh ohhhh gahhhh hahhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh!"

I didn't think something like this would feel so good, but i guess everyone's wrong every once and a while. Oh am i glad i was wrong on this one, i've never felt something like this it's like euphoria from the heaven's themselves all being given to me and i wasn't sure how long i would last.

Tsukushi:"Hahhhh ahhhhh, T-Tatsu-Ahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh gahhhh hahhhhh ohhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh gahhhh ohhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh ohhhh gahhh!":(Wh-Why does this feel so good? Weren't we taught in religous book's that this was bad? B-But how could something that feel's so good, be so wrong?):"Ahhhhh hahhh d-deeper deeper hahhhh, T-Tatsumi-Kun hahhhh ahhhhhh gahhhhh!"

Tatsumi:(Her skin, it's so soft and smooth. Just like, Akame, Corey and, Poney. Were they all just made to have such soft and touchable skin?)

I felt, Tatsumi-Kun's hand caress my face, then his hand travled down to one of my breast, he slightly squeezed my breast and it filled me with delight.

Tsukushi:"D-Do you like my breast, Tatsumi-Kun? Y-You can touch them as much as you want, j-just don't st-Ahhhh hahhhh gahhhh s-soo good hahhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh gahhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhh gahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh hahhhh!":(S-Soo good, i-i'm gonna break, it's like we're newly wed's on our honeymoon. I'm completely at his mercy, i wouldn't have it any other way. I-I feel like i'm gonna break, i-i'm g-gonna!):"Hahhh ahhhh hahhh, T-Tatsumi-Kun, i-i'm gonna!"

Tsukushi+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHHH!"

We laid there for a second before, Tatsumi-Kun realised he released inside me, but we're all on birth control so we're safe.

Tatsumi:"Ts-Tsukushi, i-i-Mph!"

I pulled his face closer to mine so that we could kiss a little before i told him.

Tsukushi:"It's okay, i'm on birth control so we're safe."

Before we got dressed he picked me up and carried me to the lake so that we could clean off, the water was warm and felt amazing on my skin, but not as amazing as Tatsumi-Kun caressing my skin with his strong and capible hand's.

Tsukushi:(That was incredible, maybe we can do it again soon?)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon/smut. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Okay, that's the main four girl's from the elite seven, so four down many more to go|