Ch 67 [Absolute Justice]

[Art is not mine]

Sheele's P.O.V

Me and, Tatsumi returned to the base after scouting for enemy camp's, we came up with nothing around for at least a couple hundred miles away from the base. After we returned me and my friend, Mine were given a mission to track down another target named, Seryu Ubiquitous. Apparently she was a Teigu user that is working for the Empirial police force that was killing Revolutionary spies.

Najenda:"Mine, Sheele, i am trusting you two on this mission, make sure that you two to come back alive and in one peice."

Mine+Sheele:"Roger that, Boss!"

Myself, and Mine left the base so that we could complete our mission before this person could harm anymore of our allies, if they wanted to hurt anyone else they'd have to kill me first.

Mine:"So how's the newbie's treating you, Sheele?"

Sheele:"I haven't gotten to interact with, Poney, or Natala very much, but the rest have been very kind to me."

Mine:"They better be, 'cause if they're not i'll have to kick there asses one by one."

Mine's always been very protective of me, it's something i appreciate mainly because i never had that growing up. Before we could continue our thought's our target found us before we could find them.

Mine:"I can assume you're that, Seryu chick?"

Seryu:"Right you are, but it would look like you're running with a filthy criminal.-

-You are in violation of the law, i will reign absolute justice on you criminal's!"

Sheele:"Your theory seem's flawed beyond repair, let's end this quickly."

Mine:"On it!"

Mine fired off a shot from her Pumpkin but was blocked by her.....dog? Was that thing her Teigu?

Seryu:"Koro, you know what to do."

Me, and Mine watched in surprise as the dog got larger and even grew larger arm's.