Ch 95 [Next Mission]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I returned to the base and was greeted by one of my many now fiancée's, Spear. She had her hair down, a coffee in her hand, and still in her night gown.

Spear:"Morning, Tatsu."

Her sleepyness was still evident in her voice, she's cute.

Tatsumi:"Morning, Spear. Did you sleep well?"

Spear:"Yeah, i just didn't want to get out of bed this morning."

Tatsumi:"I know that feeling all to well, but until, Honest is dead it'll be our lives up until then."

Spear:"I wish we could just storm the castle in the middle of the night and kill him then. But of course it's not that simple, he has a buncha guard's around him at all time's."

Tatsumi:"Maybe, we'll be finished sooner than we think? It's unlikely but it's a possibility."

Spear:"Oh, how i wish."

We talked for a little while longer before, boss came into the room with a mission ready, and it was a pretty big deal.

Najenda:"I hope you're ready for this one, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"I'm ready for anything, tell me who my target is and i'll make them regret being born."

Najenda:"I hope you're right about that,-

-Because these newest target's are gonna be tougher than the rest we've faced before

-Because these newest target's are gonna be tougher than the rest we've faced before."

Tatsumi:"Who are they?"

Najenda:"I believe you already know them,-

-The four Rakshasa Demon's, and the man they're guarding, Bolic

-The four Rakshasa Demon's, and the man they're guarding, Bolic. They've become a major enemy to the Revolution and need to be stopped as soon as possible."

Tatsumi:"Ah, them, i have quite the history with them, especally when i manipulated, Mez into hating her own father because i was secretly working for the Revolution the entire time."

Najenda+Spear:"Nice."

I got a slight chuckle out of their responce, but then, boss got a very serious tone in her voice.

Najenda:"You might have encountered them a while back but they are no joke, they've killed some of the strongest Teigu user's the Revolutionary army has without a single issue. They mean business, but so do we."

Spear:"Alright, i'm getting into the big time mission's, send 'em my way and i'll have 'em on the ground begging for mercy."

Najenda:"Hold it eight there scraper, you're skilled but you'll need backup. You'll be going with, Tatsumi against the woman known as, Suzuka."

Tatsumi:"Oh, the masochistic weirdo. Hey, Spear."

Spear:"Yes, my love?"

Tatsumi:"I'm betting fifty doller's that you'll get really uncomfortable on this one."

Spear:"You're on!"

Boss chuckled at my bet and wished, Spear good luck. Oh boy is this gonna be the easiest fifty buck's i've ever made in my life, am i getting to overly confident?

Najenda:"Anyway, Lubbock, and Bulat will be sent to finish, Sten. Akame, and Tsukushi will be sent to find another way into, Bolic's temple. Natala, and Susanoo will be sent to fight, Mez. And, Mashiro, Meela, and Loris will be sent after, Ibara."

Tatsumi:"Sound's like a solid plan, as always."

Spear:"Okay, i'll get dressed and ready for the mission."

Najenda:"Remember, they are not to be taken lightly. They're one of the most dangerous group's the empire has on their side."

Spear:"Understood, boss. We'll be as careful as possible."

Najenda:"Good, make sure to come back in one peice."

Spear:"We will, and i'll be coming back fifty buck's richer!"

Tatsumi:"We'll just have to see about that one."

Najenda:(*Chuckle* Even in one of the worst situation's, i'm confident those two would find a way to lighten up the mood. They and the rest of my allie's, Lubbock, Bulat, Sheele, Leone, Mine, Chelsea, Akame, Tsukushi, and all of them were truely born into a world that doesn't deserve them. I'm proud to call myself their leader.)

I chased, Spear around the base for a little while before she went to her room to change into her uniform. This mission is gonna be wild.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|How do you think, Akame would react if, Tatsumi told her he was a Ghoul and that he can't eat human food? I think she'd be shaken up at the thought of not being able to eat meat for the rest of her life. But what do you think?|