Ch 11 [New friend]

[Art is not mine]

Cornelia's P.O.V

A little while after all of us hearing Green's unintentional confession of love about Akame we all got to go to another town where we would be staying for a while until we got a new mission. But for now we have the time to do whatever we want.

I glaced over before we entered the inn and saw a girl around my age with her grandmother coming in at the same time we were.

????:"Let's stay in this inn, Taeko."

Taeko:"Yes."

Cornelia:(Hm. Maybe she'd be intrested in being friend's? I'll have to see if i could talk to her later.)

We all went in and we settled down at a table and had lunch like one big happy family.

Gozuki:"Now you can eat so yoi can regain some of your strength. But i don't need to tell you that do i?"

While most of us were eating in moderation, Akame, and Poney were chomping down on meat's and stuff, like chicken, steak, pork, and berries. We all were enjoying our tasty lunch, but Tatsumi looked like he was gonna pass out for some reason.

Gozuki:"Alright i'll be taking my leave, Cornelia, you're in charge while i'm gone."

Cornelia:"Leave it to me, Daddy

Cornelia:"Leave it to me, Daddy."

It wasn't a short day by any meaning of the word but it wasn't a bad day either. Everyone had a good day, we mainly just relaxed but we also did some work because we weren't really sure if Daddy intended to leave us with some work or not so we did something just in case.

It was getting to be dark outside so we all went to bed. It was close to midnight when i woke up and was unable to fall asleep so i got up and went toward's the hot spring but i wanted to make sure i was safe in case there were any pervert's there who wanted to have there way with me so i went and got Tatsumi just in case.

Tatsumi:"Are you kidding me? It's almost midnight and you want to go to the hot spring's? Are you high or is there something i'm missing?"

Cornelia:"Well what if there's a pervert there who want's to do something to me?"

Tatsumi:"*Sigh* Fine. But if i pass out and fall into the hot spring then drown, you're paying for my funeral."

Cornelia:"Then let's go."

We went to the hot spring where we thought we saw a girl drowning, so i jumped in and helped her out of the water but it turned out she wasn't actually drowning, i was just over reacting.

Cornelia:"I was too quick to jump to conclusion's. Sorry."

Taeko:"No, i was in a misleading posture. I apologize. I thought that no one would be here if i came in the middle of the night."

Cornelia:"Really? I thought the same thing. So, what are you doing in town?"

Taeko:"My grandmother is teaching me about the world and thing's to be aware of before i go out and start living on my own."

Cornelia:"That's really nice of her, so many people are so quick to throw there children out into the world without teaching them the simple thing's about being an adult first. Well, here's to new friend's-

 Well, here's to new friend's-

-Nice to meet ya!"

Taeko:"Thank you."

We both looked over at Tatsumi who was looking at his reflection on his Murasama.

Taeko:"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of sword is that?"

Tatsumi:"It's a Murasama, from what i've heard it's been with me sence before i was adopted by my old parents before......you know what, never mind."

Taeko:"Past a bitter place for you?"

Tatsumi:"Indeed."

Cornelia:"Well it's been very nice meeting you, Taeko. Let's do this again soon."

Taeko:"Yes, let's."

Me and Taeko said our goodbye's before me and Tatsumi headed back to bed.

Taeko's P.O.V

I let my robe drop to the ground and got back into the water. The hot water warmed my bare skin quickly as i laid there floating just above. While i laid there i thought of that boy, mainly his weapon.

Taeko:(Could that be the weapon Mera was talking about, it sure fit's the description of it. Especally those symbol's, i'll have to inform Barbara in the morning that we may have found it.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later peace]

|Yet another double upload|