Ch 116 [Begin the Hunt (Again)]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After getting back to base, the boss wanted to talk to the entire team. We still had a job to do, and it was to hunt down and kill each and every member of Wild Hunt.

Najenda:"As you know,-

-Our previous attempt to assassinate the member's of Wild Hunt were a failure

-Our previous attempt to assassinate the member's of Wild Hunt were a failure. And i take full responcibility for it, i should have planned ahead for the use of, Shambhala, but now we have had the time to plan ahead for it this time."

Lubbock:"Hey, don't beat yourself up boss, none of us were killed and we dealt with the ultimate duo. Speaking of them, where's, Esdeath?"

Cornelia:"She's still in the interrogation chamber, she's kinda been left there in complete isolation."

Poney:"Well, that must be nice to be left alone for a little while."

Gin:"Doubtful, kinda freaky is you ask me."

Tsukushi:"Yeah, the idea of being completely alone in the dark scare's me."

Najenda:"Anyway, this time we have intel on where they'll be. Syura will be on the outskirt's of the capital unguarded."

Tatsumi:"It's a set up, i got fresh info from a pretty good source, a member of Wild Hunt themselves."

Bulat:"Intresting, what info did you get?"

Tatsumi:"Syura intend's for us to come after him first and know's when we would attack. But he didn't plan for one simple thing, timing. If we instead attack, Izou first that'll off put everything in his plan. Next we should hunt down, Dorothea. We can draw her out by destroying her lab."

Akame:"How'd you get this information, again?"

Tatsumi:"Let's just say, i had to do some thing's i'm not proud of."

Cassandra:"Oh. That's.....freaky, to say the least."

Gilberda:"It couldn't have been that bad, right?"

Natala:"Let's just let him speak."

Najenda:"Agreed."

I explained my entire plan to the boss and the rest of Night Raid, it goes as follow's. Doya, Gin, and Gilberda would be sent to destroy, Dorothea's lab. After that, Leone, Tsukushi, and Susanoo would kill, Dorothea. Natala, Akame, and Merraid would handle, Izou. Bulat, Cassandra, and Taeko would kill, Enshin. Cornelia, Poney, and Sheele would kill, Champ. After that, Lubbock, Sayo, and Chelsea would kill, Syura. And i alone would handle, Cosmina.

Najenda:"Hm,-

-Guess the Revolution's leadership is rubbing off on you, but why are you going alone against, Cosmina?"

Mashiro:"Yeah, it sound's extreamly dangerous."

Meela:"Yeah, what about us?"

Loris:"Why do we have to stay here!?"

Spear:"Hey, calm down, i'm sure he has his reason's."

Tatsumi:"Cosmina trust me, she has no idea i'm her enemy. I can easily get close enough to her and finish her off quickly."

Najenda:"Beside's, we need someone back her to help me protect the base. And help take care of the kid's."

Lubbock:"So, Tatsumi's plan is the one we're going with?"

Susanoo:"It would seem so, we'll have to take it in order."

Najenda:"That's why i had these newer intercom's made, once each task has been completed you'll report it over the intercom so the next group can take over."

All:"Roger that, Boss."

Najenda:"Prepare yourselves, this may be the hardest mission we've taken up so far."

I went to my room and grabbed my katana, knowing that it's stronger than the original Murasama but i'd have to take better care of it than i did the original.

Tatsumi:(Tonight, Wild Hunt will fall. I'll make sure of it.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What if, Akame, and Tatsumi swapped lives? Tatsumi would have been sold to the capital instead of, Akame. Let me know what you think.|