Ch 107 [Begin the Hunt]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After, Mine had confessed her love to me i was called in to the base for a mission summery. Me, and Lub were tasked with a brand new mission and it was to hunt down a group known as the "Secret police force Wild Hunt". I knew just from the name that there was something fishy going on in their operation.

Najenda:"Wild Hunt is a group of six Teigu user's, and their leader is the son of, Honest so they can get away with almost anything. So be careful, they're very dangerous."

Lubbock:"Heh, Danger is my middle name so this won't be much of a problem for us."

Tatsumi:"I don't even think we know your surname, so don't go making claim's on what your middle name is."

Najenda:"Hm,-

-I have faith in you two, stay safe out there

-I have faith in you two, stay safe out there."

Tatsumi:"We will, i'll insure, Lub doesn't get himself killed."

Lubbock:"We'll be fine, i'll keep my eye on, Tatsumi over here."

Tatsumi:"Sure you will."

Najenda:"Hm, don't get seen out there, alright?"

Tatsumi+Lubbock:"Roger that, Boss."

After we left the base i saw that, Lub looked a little down.

Lubbock:(Damn, at this point i'll never impress her at this point

Lubbock:(Damn, at this point i'll never impress her at this point.)

Tatsumi:"You're thinking of the, Boss. Aren't you?"

Lubbock:"Is it that obvious? Well, i've always wanted someone like, Najenda-San and i've always been told i had to impress her if i wanted to get her attention. You're the one with over a dozon fiancée's, got any tip's you can pass on to someone who's trying to get someone else's attention?"

Tatsumi:"I'd suggest telling her how you feel sooner rather than later, and if she regect's you, at least you know that you tried. That's really all the advise i have for you that you've probably not heard a million and one time's bud."

Lubbock:"Are you sure it'll work?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not sure, but you just have to remember that if she doesn't want you there is always someone else for you in this world."

Lubbock:"I'll take that into consideration, anyway it shouldn't be to much longer before we find our target. Figure out where he's hiding out and all that."

Tatsumi:"I doubt it'll take long, i can smell his fear."

Lubbock:"Nose of a bloodhound."

It didn't take us too long to find out man, but little did we know he had a trick up his sleeve's that would make this a whole lot harder.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Sorry that it's short.|