Ch 133 [Epilouge]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Man, time sure does fly. It's been two full year's since the war ended, with the Revolutionary armies victory. I recently returned to the, Takashi clan's temple and took control of the clan.

After a lot of re:working and a bit of luck myself and my wives have taken full control of the temple and became the, Hasashi clan

After a lot of re:working and a bit of luck myself and my wives have taken full control of the temple and became the, Hasashi clan. Many of the Samurai left the clan out of anger, due to me being a Ronin but the select few that remained part of the clan were no longer forced to stay at the temple and they could see their families again.

Speaking of family. My wives all were more than happy to help me train the newcomer's, especally, Gilberda mainly because she now had some new sparing buddies. Mera was also helping me with weapon-smithing, we made katana's for the newbie's and also sold some to the new kingdom's army. Akame was rather fond of our new larger bed too, mainly because it took up just about the entire room so it would fit all of us in it at once.

Luna:"Papa!"

Tatsumi:"Yes, Luna?"

Luna:"Come quick! Hurry!"

Tatsumi:"Okay."

I followed her as she lead me outside to show off her new machine, i wasn't sure what it was supposed to do so i sat down while she finished setting it up.

Luna:"Just watch."

Tatsumi:"Alright."

Once she pressed the button on the front a bunch of bright pink ballon's traveled up into the air before popping into a mist of pink smoke.

Luna:"Isn't it pretty?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, it is. But, what's the point of it?"

Leone:"*Giggle*-

-You're just as dence as you were two year's ago

-You're just as dence as you were two year's ago."

Tatsumi:"What?"

Merraid:"C'mon, it has to be setting something off in your head."

Cassandra:"Here's a hint. It has something to do with, Akame."

Tatsumi:"Is she okay?"

Mine:"*Chuckle* Should we give him another hint?"

Sheele:"*Giggle* No, he'll get it."

Tatsumi:"Hey, i'm a dence motherfucker as it is. I'm not exactly the most inteligent guy in the room."

Mashiro:"*C'mon, you're not that dence. You'll figure it out, soon."

Taeko:"You said it in that sentence, right there."

Tatsumi:"Hm?"

Gilberda:"*Laughter* Come on, it's right in front of your face! *Laughter*."

Tatsumi:"What are you all talking about?"

I was very confused as to what they were talking about, it has something to do with the color pink and, Akame. I'm more than confused, isn't pink, Mine's color?

Poney:"Hmm, how do i give him a hint without spoiling the surprise?"

Tsukushi:"Your idea's of a hint is telling him what it is already."

Cosmina:"Cosmina know's he'll figure it out, it's right on the tip of his tongue!"

Sayo:"Hm, it has something to do with our bed."

When, Sayo said that, it hit me like a bag of brick's that was on fire.

Tatsumi:"I think i know what it is."

Cornelia:"Yes!"

Tatsumi:"So, the color pink. Having something to do with, Akame. And something to do with our bed."

Chelsea:"Yes!"

Tatsumi:"Akame's pregnant, isn't she?"

Esdeath:"That would be a yes."

Meela:"Took you long enough to figure it out!"

Loris:"Agreed!"

Spear:"Next time, when another one of us get pregnant, make sure to put the peice's in place so we're not having to give you a buncha hint's."

Tatsumi:"I can't help that i'm a dence person."

Akame:"*Giggle* It's fine. Next time we'll just tell you."

Tatsumi:"Thank's, but i'm hoping that my brain is working properly when another one of you get pregnant."

Luna:"*Giggle* Hopefully."

Man, we're having another daughter. I'll have to get a room ready for our new child. But i'm also glad that, Luna will be a big sister. To think, Luna and her friend's could be in a worse place had that, Bach guy had gotten away. Fal's been adopted by, Natala, and Gin. And, Air was adopted by, Lubbock, and Najenda. All in all, life's been tough but i wouldn't ever trade it for anything. I couldn't be any happier.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the story. I'll see y'all in the next story, peace]

|I'm hoping y'all give my Danganronpa story a chance, i know i'm not very known for doing anything other than, Akame ga Kill! Stories but i just wanted to try something new out. Anyway, i'll see y'all then, peace.|