Ch 104 [That Special Feeling]

[Art is not mine]

Mine's P.O.V

After me and the other's finally returned to base from our mission we got the okay to relax, i was gonna grab a snack and maybe get, Susanoo to give me a massage or something. I had noticed something when we walked back into the base, when we did come back, Tatsumi let out a seeming sigh of relief. Was he really that worried about us?

Mine:(*Sigh* When are we gonna get the go ahead to storm the castle? 'Cause i wanna get this whole Revolution done and over with as soon as possible.)

Mashiro:"Wondering when we'll storm the castle?"

Mine:"Huh!? H-How'd you know that!?"

Mashiro:"It's written all over your face, you want this Revolution done and over with so you can actually settle down and find yourself a lover and have a family of your own, correct?"

Mine:"Y-Yeah, i just want to prove to everyone who ever thought less of me that i can make something of my life. So i thought being a good mother and wife would prove that i'm worth a damn."

Mashiro:"Hm, when i was your age i thought much the same. But we learn to block those people out of our live's and let them live their sad existance without us."

Mine:"Hm, how were you in my shoes around my age?"

Mashiro:"Well, i was bullied a lot and thrown around by other girl's for many reason's, but i quickly learned that in order to feel better i had to first cut their voice's out of my head and let myself feel good for once. After cutting them out i felt a bit better but it's up to you where you take your life afterward's."

Mine:"You might actually be right on that one, ya know, you're not a completely useless drunkard after all."

Mashiro:"Heh, proved myself smarter than someone thought yet again."

I grabbed myself a cupcake and started toward's my room. Along the way i asked, Susanoo if he could give me a shoulder massage, he agreed and we were going to my room but i ended up getting frosting on my face i had to wash off.

Mine:(Better get this off before hand, don't wanna stain my bed sheet's with pink and purple frosting. God already know's how hard it is to get anything out of white sheet's.)

I went back to the dinning room and used some paper towal to wipe my face and started back to my room. I opened the door and figured out i went to the wrong room, when i opened the door i saw, Tatsumi taking his hoodie off revealing his toned chest and rock hard abs.

 I opened the door and figured out i went to the wrong room, when i opened the door i saw, Tatsumi taking his hoodie off revealing his toned chest and rock hard abs

Mine:(Oh no, he's hot!)

I stood there gawking for a couple minute's before he turned around and saw me, i paniked and tried to come up with an excuse as to why i was looking at him while he was shirtless but he eventually just asked me to close the door.

Tatsumi:"If you would be so kind as to close the door, it would be very appriciated."

Mine:"O-Okay.":(-

-Damnit, why's he so hot?)

I went to my room where, Susanoo massaged my shoulder's as i had asked. The entire time i was thinking about, Tatsumi and i was both embarressed and angry at myself that it had happened.

Mine:(Stupid, Mine. Pay attention next time your going door to door! But, he was so hot when he took that hoodie off. Why am i even thinking like this?)

After, Susanoo left i just laid in my bed and stared at my celling, thinking about what i was feeling at this point. And eventually it hit me.

Mine:(I think i have a crush on, Tatsumi! Oh fucking fuck, i didn't think this would happen! M-Maybe it'll go away with time? Yeah, that should work. Beside's, that bastard's got a harem on him and i don't think they're looking for another fianceé.)

I surely didn't intend to develop a crush on him, but i have to find a way to kill these feeling's before i do something stupid. Little did i know, they weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What if, Akame formed a biker gang? I think she'd be a pretty good leader but i wanna hear from y'all.|