Ch 16 [Two Crazed Lover's]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

It was later in the night, the moon was in the sky and shining into my window, i was fast asleep until i heard my door opening. At first i thought it might be Tsukushi or even Poney but when i opened my eye's i saw Corey standing in my doorway in a kinda creepy way.

Akame:"Hey, Corey. Are you okay?"

She stood in the doorway and just stared at me, after a second or two she finally replied.

Cornelia:"I will be in a minute."

Akame:(Okay, that's creepy.):"Did you have a nightmare? Do you just want to talk?"

Cornelia:"The time for talking is over. No! No it's not!"

She suddenly grabbed her head and started tugging on her own hair, now i was worried about her. She never acted like this

Akame:"Corey, what's wrong?"

Cornelia:"You're what's wrong! No she isn't!"

She started slamming her head into the wall until she eventually collapsed. I slowly approached her, but when i did she leaped up and grabbed me by the throat.

Cornelia:"He's mine!"

She threw me across the room then pulled out a dagger with a sixteen inch blade, she had a look of bloodlust in her eye's and i knew exactly who it was directed to.

Akame:"Corey, let's talk this out. This doesn't have to get violent."

Cornelia:"Yes. It. Does!"

Before she could get close i ran passed her and tried to get some sort of weapon to protect myself with, but it was beyond useless.

Cornelia:"Don't hide from me bitch, face me like a real woman or die as a little girl."

Akame:"I don't want to hurt you Corey. What is this all over anyway? Some boy?"

Cornelia:"The boy you stole from me. Now show yourself and die with some dignity."

Me and Cornelia were all over the hotel in hope's that one of us would end up with our prefered outcome's. I wanted to talk thing's out with her and survive while she wanted me dead, it was a scary thing to know one of my closest friend's wanted me dead over Tatsumi, but i'm not gonna let her take him.

Cornelia:"If you surrender, i'll make it quick."

Akame:"Over my dead body. If you want my Tatsumi, you'll have to take him from me."

I managed to get behind her and i grabbed her dogtag's and began to strangle her with them. She eventually got her footing and headbutted me knocking me backward's, the two of us fought for a good hour before we ended up too tired to even continue.

Cornelia:"Why won't you just die?"

Akame:"I don't wanna keep fighting, Corey. Why can't we just talk this out?"

Cornelia:"Fine, i give up. What do you want to talk out?"

Akame:"Can't we just consider another type of relationship, like the two of us and Tatsumi all together?"

Cornelia:"Fine. I don't see any other way that doesn't end in someone getting killed. Beside's, what's the worst that could happen?"

The two of us went and patched each other up and waited for Tatsumi to come back to the hotel. He eventually did come back and we informed him that from now on we'll be a in a polygamos relationship, it took a little convincing but he eventually accepted it. He might have been scared at first but he will grow to love it.

Poney's P.O.V

Poney:(Cora you stupid bitch! You had one job, kill Akame and end up to wounded to continue. I was going to off her after she killed Akame so i could have Tatsumi all to myself but no! She had to start a whole damned poly relationship with them. I'll get you for this!)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later peace]