Ch 45 [Lavender Lust]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Taeko's P.O.V

Taeko:"Are you sure this is going to work? What if he reject's my offer?"

Akame:"He won't, trust me. I would never lie to you."

Akame had been telling me all day that i should act on my fantacies and attempt to have.....intercourse with Tatsumi, granted we're now together but i thought it was a little too soon but apparently, Tsukushi, and Poney did the same thing and it worked so i decided i would try it but i was a little nervous.

Taeko:"If this goes south, i'm blaming you."

I went into his room where he was getting ready for bed, i was nervous as hell but i was hoping that it would pay off.

Tatsumi:"Taeko, is everything alright?"

Taeko:"Yes, i-i just wanted to.....try something if you wanted to do it with me."

Tatsumi:"And that would be?"

I didn't know how to ask him, i can't be super blunt or i might lose my chance so, i said it in a way that wasn't insanly blunt but still a little blunt.

Taeko:"I-I want to try....m-making love with you, i know we only just began dating and i'm completely fine if you say n-Mph."

He pressed his lip's against mine and began kissing me deeply and passionatly, we ended up in the bed rather quickly and it only continued from there. I wasted no time from the minute we ended up in the bed to strip myself of my clothing, thing's were heating up quickly and i didn't want to wait anymore but i didn't have to wait very long however, i felt him pressing his member against my groin and prepare to take my virginity.

Taeko:"P-Please be gentle, it's my first time."

Tatsumi:"Don't worry, i'll be gentle."

I felt him slowly insert his member inside me, once it was completly inside the pain started in.

Taeko:"Kya! W-Wait, d-don't stop i'll be okay."

Even after telling him not to, he did stop and wait for the pain to subside, it didn't take to long to subside and once it did i felt like he was taking me to heaven.

Taeko:"Ahhhhh hahhhh! T-Tatsumi hahhhh gahhhh ahhhh s-soo good ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh! D-Don't you d-dare stop ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh k-keep g-going ahhhhhh!":(S-So this is why the other girl's seem to enjoy it so much, it's like he know's my body better than i do, eh!?):"Ahhhhh!"

I wasn't expecting him to do this but he started sucking on my breast without any warning, it first i was surprised but it was actually very enjoyable i was feeling pleasure i didn't even know could be felt.

Taeko:"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh r-right there hahhhh ahhhhh m-more more hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh y-yes yes yes ahhhhhh hahhhh ohhhhh hahhhhh!":(M-My mind feel's like it's melting, i can't stop i won't stop. I feel like a princess and he's just pampering me uncondicionally with all of this p-pleasure.):"Ahhhhh hahhhhh d-deeper h-harder hahhhhh ahhhhhh ohhhh ahhhhh ohhhh hahhhhh ahhhh!"

I guess i kinda see now why the other's enjoyed it so much, he's not to rough but he's not to gentle either and he know's how to please me to a point that i didn't think even existed. I knew i wasn't gonna last much longer but i was hoping i could hold out enough so we could finish together.

Taeko:"T-Tatsumi, i-i'm g-gonna!"

Taeko+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

Oh sweet lord above, i had no idea how good this would have felt. Akame promessed me it would be amazing and she wasn't lying, it was like nothing i've ever felt in my entire life and i was hoping we'd get to do it again soon.

Taeko:"I-I love you, T-Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"And i love you too, Taeko."

We cleaned up before going to bed just so we wouldn't get the new sheet's dirty, we didn't even bother putting our clothes back on before going to bed, he just held each other's naked bodies while we slept and it was a feeling i wouldn't trade for the world.

Gilberda's P.O.V

Gilberda:(First Mera-Sama and now Taeko-San!? This male is becoming a huge problem and he need's to be dealt with as soon as possible.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon/smut. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Damn Gilberda, stalking our boy like that? You perv|