Ch 127 [Pink Lust]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's.] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It's been quite a day, Esdeath, and Wave both joined our side. Cosmina finished her first mission. And we were in the midst of planning our final attack on the capital, man has it been stressful. But i guess, Mine, and Cosmina had an idea for a stress releaver. I opened my bedroom door and saw both, Mine, and Cosmina devoid of clothing and attempting to seduce me. Damnit was it working.

Mine:"Tatsumi, how 'bout you come play with us for a little bit."

Cosmina:"We swear we'll make you feel better. All that stress can't be good."

Tatsumi:"Is it to late to just offer a warm bath instead of this?"

Mine:"C'mon, i don't wanna be a virgin for the rest of my life. And you had no problem taking the other girl's virginity."

Tatsumi:"Fair enough, just tell me if you want to stop."

Mine's P.O.V

He climbed into bed and stripped himself of his clothes. I laid on top of, Cosmina and pressed my....special place against her's leaving the both of us open and ready for him to "play" with.

Tatsumi:"Just let me know if i'm hurting you, and i'll stop."

Mine:"*Scoff* I can take it."

Cosmina:"So can, Cosmina!"

After we gave him conformation that we were ready, Tatsumi thrusted his "tool" inside me, it hurt but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. But he had another idea on how to please both me, and Cosmina. He was pulling out of me and thrusting into, Cosmina then putting it back inside me. And good lord he was doing it fast.

Mine+Cosmina:"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh ohhhh hahhhh ahhhh ohhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh y-yes yes ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:(Well, didn't think i'd have to do this but if it can sadisfy them i'll do it.)

Mine+Cosmina:"Hahhhh ahhhh ohhhh ahhhh ohhhh hahhhh d-darling darling! Ahhhh hahhhh ohhhh hahahhhh ahhhh ahahhhh!"

Mine:(F-Fuck, soo good! It feel's so good with another girl as well, i-i don't wanna stop!):"Ahhhh hahhhh y-yes h-harder harder hahhhh ahahhhh hahhhh!"

Cosmina:(S-Soo big i-i can't take much more, i-i'll break in two!):"Hahhh ahhhh ohhhh hahahhhh, M-Mine h-hold, Cosmina! Ahhhh hahhhh!"

I wrapped my arm's around, Cosmina's body and held her tight. We were both on the edge of being mind broken, but we both wanted more and we didn't want to stop.

Mine+Cosmina:"Hahhhh ahhhh hahahhhh ahahahhhh ohhhh hahhhh ahhhh! Hahhhh ohhhh ahhhh!"

I couldn't hold back much more and i start kissing, Cosmima and forced my tongue into her mouth. The taste of her tongue along side the feeling of, Tatsumi's rod inside me was more than intoxicating. If i wasn't carful, i'd become addicted to this feeling.

Mine+Cosmina:"Hahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh ohhhh ahahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ohhhh hahahhhh!"

Tatsumi:(D-Damnit! J-Just breathe, Tatsumi. R-Remember your breathing training, it'll help with stamina. Maybe.)

We could both tell that, Tatsumi was about to release his load. But the two of us were about to have our own orgasm as well so with a little luck, we'd release together.

Mine+Cosmina:"Hahahhhh hahhh ahhhh, T-Tatsumi c-cum with us! Hahhhh ahhhh!"

Mine+Cosmina+Tatsumi:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

He didn't release inside either of us but both of our torso's were covered in his warm seed, if he released inside either of us, we'd likely get pregnant.

Mine:"Th-That was amazing."

Cosmina:"Y-Yes, yes it was. We have to do this again."

Tatsumi:"Let's take this one day at a time, we still have one mission left before we're free to do anything we want."

Mine:"Yeah, but we'll win. I know it."

The three of us cleaned ourselves off and climbed into bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow is the final battle, i might be a little scared, but i'm also excided because i know we have a high chance of victory. I might not have been confident in our chance's of victory before, but know i'm ready to win. No matter the cost.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What if Night Raid was actually a group of street racer's? Kinda like Need for Speed, Akame's their best racer and show's, Tatsumi the loop's of street racing and stuff like that. But let me know what you think.|