Ch 23 [Love and Lust]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After me and, Akame finished having intercourse the door swung open and we were both surprised to see who it was standing in the doorway. It was, Corey and she was completely naked, not only that but she wanted a go at me as well.

Akame:"I-I mean, all three of us are together but that doesn't mean we have to all do this stuff at the same time. Do we?"

Cornelia:"It would only be fair if i got my turn directly after you get your's, yes?"

Tatsumi:"It would probably be best to get it out of the way, don't wanna leave either of you out and make the other jealious."

Cornelia:"Took the word's out of my mouth, now let's have a little fun."

Oh dear lord, what have i done to them?

Cornelia's P.O.V

I positioned myself over, Tatsumi, linning his hardened erection up with my wet pussy and forced myself down, impaling myself with his "Tool". It was a mixture of pain and pleasure that any masochist would kill for. After the pain subsided i started moving myself for a moment until he started thrusting up into me himself.

Cornelia:"Ahhhh hahhh, T-Tatsumi, ahhh s-soo good ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh f-fuck fuck fuck! Ahhhhh hahhhhh y-yes yes ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh!":(I-I never thought doing this would feel so good, it's almost as if i can't keep it to myself it's like i have to share it with other girl's. Huh!?):"Hahhhh, A-Akame!?"

While i was lost in my own head, i guess, Akame decided she wanted in on the action. Akame was currently sucking on one of my breast like she was a newborn trying to feed while playing with my other breast.

Cornelia:"Hahhhh ahhhhh, A-Akame y-you can't do that, it's not fair! Hahhh ahhhhh!"

Akame:"*Giggle* Why should i stop? You look like you're enjoying it a lot."

Cornelia:"Ahhhh hahhhh m-meanie! Hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh f-fuck, d-don't stop, either of you hahhhh ahhhhh!":(Oh fuck, t-too good. Both of my lover's are having there way's with me, and i'm powerless as to stop them. I-I have to do something to fight back against her, idea.):"Ahhhh hahhh, A-Akame, how would you l-like this?"

I began rubbing her pussy and it was very apparent that she wasn't expecting it at first but was welcoming it just fine.

Akame:"Ahhh, s-so you're playing dirty ey? I-I like-no i love it! Hahhh!"

All three of us kinda lost a bit of control over our hormone's and ended up fucking for a lot longer then we thought we would. Tatsumi ended up joining me in playing with Akame's pussy while she sucked on my breast, so we were all touching each other in some way.

Cornelia:"Hahhhh ahhhhh fuck fuck fuck hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh, T-Tatsumi, A-Akame, ahhhhh m-more more hahhhh ahhhhhh hahhh ahhhhh hahhhhh!"

Akame:"Hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhhh, T-Tatsumi, Corey, s-soo good hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh!"

Cornelia:"Fuck fuck hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh!":(G-Gonna break, oh fuck! I-I think, Poney's watching us, b-but i don't care, let her watch. Let her wittness what she's missing.):"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh fuck fuck hahhhhh ahhhhhh, T-Tatsumi, A-Akame, i-i'm g-gonna!"

Akame:"M-Me too gahhhh ahhhhh!"

Cornelia+Akame+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHHH!"

By some mirical we all three of us had our orgasm at the same time, that's a record i'm not proud to claim but i'll take it over nothing. All three of us came down from our sexual high and quickly cleaned up before all falling asleep in the same bed together.

Cornelia+Akame:"We love you, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"I love you both as well."

Poney's P.O.V

Poney:(D-Damnit, why did that have to be so hot? Soon, Tatsumi, soon enough i'll have my turn with you. Just wait. Hopefully no one noticed me.)

I snuck back to my room frustrated that they had there turn's with him before me, but i'll have my turn soon enough.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon/smut. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|Surprise double lemon chapter's|