Ch 50 [The Lustful Woman]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Mashiro had asked me to meet her in her room toninght, i wasn't sure why she wanted to meet her here but i accepted the invatation. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

Tatsumi:"Hey, Mashiro. I'm he-Gah!"

I was yanked into her room and she pushed me against her bed, next thing i knew her lip's were against mind. She was heavily breathing and had a look of lust in her eye's.

Mashiro:"T-Tatsumi, th-this is your fault that i'm feeling like this. Y-You need to take responcibility for this."

Tatsumi:"W-Wait, Mashiro! What's wrong with you!?"

The lust in her eye's was like a wildfire burning through a small town, and i guess i'd be the only one that could put it out.

Mashiro:"*Lustful Giggle* Let's have a little fun before we fight, Gozuki."

Tatsumi:"Fine, i'll be all but gentle with you."

I grabbed her and turned her onto her back leaving her open for me, i pulled up her shirt revealing her breast to me. She was lustfully smiling as i stripped her of her clothes leaving her completely naked.

Mashiro:"*Lustful Giggle* Have me as you please."

Mashiro's P.O.V

I had been feeling like this for too long, i haven't gotten to do this sence my honnymoon and that was a little over a year and a half ago so you can imagien i was a little excided and nervous.

Mashiro:"Don't be shy, i'm sure you'll treat me very we-Helll! Ahhhh h-hey, i didn't even g-get to finish my s-sentence y-you meanie! Ahhhhhh hahhhh!":("Meanie" oh god i sound like a teenager when i say that.):"Hahhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhh f-fucking fuck hahhhh ahhhhhh ohhhh d-damnit ahhhhhh fuck gahhhh!"

It's been a while but since i've done this with anyone sence my honnymoon was the first and only time i've been able to experience this but now i kinda have a good feel for it.

Mashiro:"Hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh fuck y-yes right there hahhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh y-yes yes d-don't stop ahhhhh hahhhhh gahahhhh hahhhhh fuck fuck hahhhhh!":(Okay, th-this is too good i-i can't resist it anymore, at this rate i-i'll become addicted!):"Ahhhhh hahhhhh gahhhahhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh h-harder harder f-faster d-deeper hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh ohhhh gahhhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhh!"

I could feel his member entering and exiting my womb, it was like he was trying to break me like i was a toy, i can't lie i was kinda enjoying it.

Mashiro:"Gahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh d-don't you dare stop hahhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh hahhh gahhhh yes yes yes hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhh T-Tatsumi, i-i'm g-gonna!"

Mashiro+Tatsumi:"AHHHH HAHHHHH!"

I felt his warm seed enter my womb, if i wasn't on birth control i would've ended up getting pregnant but thankfully i was on birth control and i hope i don't end up pregnant.

Mashiro:"Hahhh, s-soo good. H-Hey, thank you for that, maybe we can do it again some time soon?"

Tatsumi:"D-Don't know, i wouldn't be opposed to it though."

Mashiro:"*Giggle* Anyway, w-we should get some rest before tomorrow morning, j-just sleep here with me. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up next to me again?"

I was only teasing him, but we ended up sleeping together and we were both completely naked too so that's a first for me, but it was nice to try out something new, maybe i'll do it more often.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut. I'll see y'all later, peace]