Ch 25 [Energetic and Lustful]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was a little later in the afternoon and a couple hour's after i was convinced to bring Poney into the relationship with, Akame, and Corey. I was just getting some air in the deeper part's of the wood's so i wouldn't be disturbed by anyone, i came here often but i guess that's what gave it away.

Poney:"T-Tatsumi, can i speak with you?"

Tatsumi:(*Sigh* Damnit, how'd she find my meditation spot?):"Sure, come in."

I wasn't particularly looking at her, so i was very surprised when i turned my head and she was stripping herself.

Tatsumi:"P-Poney, what in the world are you doing!?"

Poney:"I'm sorry, Tatsumi. But i got a little jealous when i saw you with, Akame, and Cora so i wanted to have some time with you myself. P-Please, l-let's play."

Her face was bright red, she must have been embarrassed being naked in the wood's but if she's willing to do this kind of stuff then i guess i could do this.

Poney's P.O.V

I was beyond embarrassed being buck naked in the middle of the wood's, but i guess it worked out in my favor. Tatsumi picked me up a bit and lined himself up with me and then thrusted into me.

Poney:"Kya! O-Ouchy, c-can i have a second?"

Tatsumi:"Of course."

Losing my virginity was one of the most memoral pain's i'd probably ever remember, other than that one time i accidentally stepped on a nail bare foot, but that's a story for another day.

Poney:"Okay, i-i'm ready. Hahh!"

From the first thrust i felt like i was in paradise, now i understand why, Akame, and Cora were moaning so much.

Poney:"Hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhh ahhhh!":(Holy hell, it feel's so good! I-I wonder if, Tsukushi ever wonder's how this feel's? Maybe we can make her a part of our little "Love Group".):"Hahhh ahhhhh, T-Tatsumi hahhh m-more more gahhhh hahhhh ahhhh f-fuck, don't stop! Ahhhhh hahhhh!"

I felt like i was an obedient girl obeying her master's order's, i'm not sure if, Tatsumi saw it in the same light because it's probably just my fetishes coming to light.

Poney:"Hahhh ahhhh d-deeper f-faster ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhhh gahhhhhh hahhhh f-fucking fuck ahhhhh hahhhhh s-soo good hahhhhh gahhhhhhh d-damnit f-fuck ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh! H-Harder harder ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh!":(I already feel like i'm gonna break, but that's what a good girl should feel like. I should probably be carful not to get lost in my fetish though.):"Hahhhh ahhhhh fuck fuck fuck hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh gahhhhh!"

His hardened "Member" pushed against my womb with each thrust, i could feel that he was about to release, he started putting more force into each thrust and gripped my butt a bit tighter than he was before.

Poney:"A-Are you about t-to cum? M-Me too, gahhh f-fuck. C-Cum whenever you want, d-darling. Ahhhhh hahhhh d-damnit ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh!"

Poney+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

I was more than lucky that he pulled out before he released, if i got pregnant, father would've ground me for the rest of my life. After we finished my leg's were very weak so he picked me up and carried me to the water where we cleaned off, just having my naked body being held in his strong and capible arm's made me feel like i was a princess. And it's a feeling i hope i'll have again.

Tatsumi:(I may never know how they think, but i'm okay with that. When i'm with them, i feel alive.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon/smut. I'll see y'all later, peace.]

|Okay, i wanted to show you guy's this really quick.-

-Look at the freaking number of follower's, and that's all thank's to you guy's

-Look at the freaking number of follower's, and that's all thank's to you guy's. You're the one's who pushed me to continue writing these stories and for that. Thank you all, Thank you a million time's over again. I never thought i would get this far but thank's to all of you i've enjoyed doing this more than i thought i would. Again Thank you all a million time's over, i can't thank you enough but again, thank you all. See y'all next chapter adios.|

|Probably wasn't the best chapter to but this thank you on, but hey. Why not?|