Ch 79 [Frozen Lust]

[Art is not mine] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:(How did i allow myself to get in this situation!? They're all gonna kill me when i get back, aren't they. Just breathe, Tatsumi you're a dragon and you won't be dominated by her! I will not be intimidated!)

I heard the door to her bathroom open and she walked in dressed a little....less than she was when she went in to take a shower, if that's even possible.

Esdeath:"Sorry i was in there for so long,-

-I hope i didn't keep you waiting."

Tatsumi:(Damnit.):"N-Not at all."

She sat down on the bed right next to me and made a couple flirtatious comment's, it had hit me from the minute she kidnapped me but now it was even more obvious.

Tatsumi:"Miss Esdeath, you like me?":(-

-Oh damnit.)

While she kissed me she had leaned forward and pinned me into the bed, now i knew exactly what she wanted.

Tatsumi:(Oh god oh god oh god!):"Y-Ya know, Esdeath this is going a little fast."

Esdeath:"You don't mind that, do you?"

Tatsumi:(You know what? Screw this! If this is gonna happen, i'll be in control.):"If we're going though with this, i'm the one who dominate's!"

I flipped her onto her back and ripped her robe open leaving her completely naked, her face was a little red and i could tell that she wasn't use to being on the bottom.

Esdeath's P.O.V

I wasn't expecting this to happen, i was suddenly pinned to the bed and had my body completely on display for him to look at. I've never been on the bottom but i guess there is a first for everything.

Esdeath:"P-Please be gentle, i-i'm still a virgin."

He got closer and whispered in my ear.

Tatsumi:"Good."

He unzipped his jeans and started teasing me by rubbing his member against my entrence, after a little begging he finally thrusted inside me.

Esdeath:"Kya! Ahhhhh, h-hey i asked you to be g-gentle."

He got really close and then i heard a click, he put the same coller on me that i used to take him away with.

Tatsumi:"Missed the part where that's my problem."

Esdeath:(D-Did i just end up with someone who's more sadistic than i am!? Th-This isn't good!):"Ahhhhh!"

He began thrusting into me while pulling the chain on the coller's to keep my head up.

Esdeath:"Ahhhhh hahhhh ohhhh ohhhhh haahhh f-fuck t-too big! Ahhhhh ohhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh d-darling h-harder!"

He began to squeeze my breast and looked me in the eye's and gave me a direct order.

Tatsumi:"You will call me, Master."

Esdeath:"Ahhhhh, M-Master Master! Ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh ohhhhh hahhhhh y-yes yes ohhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhhh!":(I can't believe it, i'm actually being dominated. I-I'm being forced to call him my Master, i have a coller around my neck, and i'm being fucked without mercy.):"Ahhhhhh hahhhhh M-Master ahhhhhh ohhhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh p-please m-more more hahhhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhh!"

Tatsumi:(Hot damn, i've actually turned the strongest woman in all of the empire into my bitch, she's doing everything i tell her to do without questioning it.)

Esdeath:"Ahhhhhh M-Master p-please hahhhhh c-cum inside me! Ahhhhh ohhhhhh hahhhh ahhhhhh fuck fuck ahhhhhh ohhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhh!":(What i'm i doing? I'm begging his to cum inside me, i-if he does i'll get pregnant and if i get pregnant i won't be able to fight against the Revolutionary army!):"Ahhhhh hahhhh w-wait i-i!"

Esdeath+Tatsumi:"AHHHH HAHHH!"

When i had my orgasm i was praying that i wouldn't have that feeling but i did, the feeling of his seed entering my womb, i wouldn't have minded it if i was on birth control but i wasn't now i had a high chance of getting pregnant. He let go of the chain on my coller and laid down next to me, i placed my hand on his chest and heard him speak to me once more before i passed out.

Tatsumi:"You're such a good girl, Esdeath."

I don't know why i felt so happy when i heard him call me a good girl but i fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing i did well, maybe being dominated by soneone else isn't so bad after all.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|I better not get in trouble for the picture's of Esdeath in the robe or i'll be so upset.|