Ch 97 [Raw Strength]

[Art is not mine]

Lubbock's P.O.V

So, me, and Bulat have been sent on a mission together? First time that's happened since i've been here. We were sent after a member of the four Rakshasa Demon's named, Sten and from what i've heard he's no joke, much like the rest of his group so me, and Bulat are gonna try and make it quick so we don't have to stay longer than we need to.

Lubbock:"Okay,-

-Let's get this over with as quickly as possible so we can off, Bolic before we end up with to many problem's on our end

-Let's get this over with as quickly as possible so we can off, Bolic before we end up with to many problem's on our end."

Bulat:"Agreed, let's get going before they cause to many problem's."

Me, and Bulat went to the capital late at night when it would be unlikely that the guard's would be roaming around the street's. We had an exact image of what we're looking for so all we had to do was find him.

Lubbock:"So, Bulat. Have you met these weirdo's before?"

Bulat:"Negitive,-

-But i've heard stories of their power and they aren't to be taken lightly

-But i've heard stories of their power and they aren't to be taken lightly."

Lubbock:"I had the feeling you'd say somethin' like that. Anyway, as long as we plan for anything we should be safe."

Bulat:"Let's hope so, he might be closer than we think."

It didn't take long for us to find him, he was holding one of the Revolution's spies up by her throat and was trying choaking her to death.

Sten:"Now, i shall free your soul from your body."

Lubbock:"I don't think so asshole,-