Ch 54 [Curiousity]

[Art is not mine]

Cassandra's P.O.V

After, Lady Chelsea, and Sir Tatsumi returned from the lake i decided to ask her about what they did by the lake. Granted it was supposed to be there privicy but i was a little curious, i was quite nervous to ask but nothing ever come's to those who don't ask, i think that's how the saying goes.

Cassandra:"Hello, Lady Chelsea. I would like to ask you a question."

Chelsea:"Go ahead, lay it on me."

Cassandra:"I would like to know a little about, Sir Tatsumi."

Chelsea:"What would you like to know?-

-I know just about everything about him, other than the

-I know just about everything about him, other than the..size of his "Member" if ya catch my meaning but i know someone who does."

Cassandra:"You know that, don't even lie. I want to know how it felt, to be intimate with a male."

Chelsea:"H-How would i know?"

Cassandra:"I saw you two at the lake, and if you weren't being intimate why were you naked?"

Chelsea:"Oh what does it matter to you anyway!? My business is my business!"

Her face was bright red, she was clearly embarrassed by my questioning but i didn't know if she would answer any of them.

Cassandra:"If you're not comfortable with my questioning, i can ask, Sir Tatsumi myself if that would make you feel better."

Chelsea:"NO NO NO! I'll answer all of your question's, all of them."

Cassandra:"Okay, how did it feel being intimate with a male?"

Chelsea:"Well....how do i put this? It's kinda like...uhhh, it's like how a stronger woman would hold another but there a male instead. It's kinda complicated to explain but, it's something that is easier to understand once you've actually felt it for the first time."

Cassandra:"Intresting, what about the feeling? Did it feel good or was it painful?"

Chelsea:"Well for me it felt good, but it all kinda depend's on your experience. If you've never done stuff like that it hurt's the first time but it ease's up afterward's."

Cassandra:"Hmm, are they like what, Mera-Sama told us before? Are they actually brutish and cruel, or are they they completely different?"

Chelsea:"Again, it all depend's on the man you're with. Some are complete asshole's, other's are just good guy's."

We stood there for a couple minute's talking about what being with a male felt like even if it wasn't in the way i saw them doing. I actually learned a lot about them even some unique thing's about, Sir Tatsumi himself.

Chelsea:"I think you'll be surprised to hear about this one though."

Cassandra:"What is it?"

Chelsea:"Well, Mera actually slept with him as well. So yeah, that whole "Right way to Love" was complete bullshit, she like's men just as much as women and she can't get out of explaining that one."

Cassandra:(Intresting, so Mera-Sama has been with, Sir Tatsumi too. There must be something different about him that no other male has. I have to admit, i want to learn more about him and men in general. Maybe he can answer my question's?):"Thank you for your time, Lady Chelsea. I will be on my way."

I walked down the hall to, Sir Tatsumi's room. I wanted to ask him a few thing's that i think he can answer better than, Lady Chelsea can. Like what it was like growing up part Danger Beast, and how he coped with his village's distruction.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]