Obsession

— 3 —

When you saw a Twitter post about your bias missing these past few days.

After seeing the twitter post I think my heart broke into a million pieces like it was worse than a break up. My favorite k-pop idol has been missing for 10 ten days. How could the police can't find him anywhere? He could've gone far, right? Park Jimin, I hope you're doing okay wherever you are. How come I just found out about this uh- maybe it's because of my studies I have been focusing on lately.

I was studying not even knowing that my crush had already gone missing. I'm worried about him. His family and his friends might be all worried. Crushing on this k-pop idol who I know is not gonna return my feelings even though I know he exists but he doesn't know I exist in this world. I already fell for a k-pop idol and don't have interest in any men around me now even though a lot of guys have been crushing on me but I still reject them because I only love one person and it's Jimin.

I have tons of photocards and also some merch. His posters are everywhere in my house. I live all alone by myself as my parents bought me a house not far away from my university. When you first entered my home you could almost see the big poster of Park Jimin. My parents did buy me a house of my own instead of an apartment because they thought I could really live by myself.

Also, they are busy with their work and here is their daughter, spending the best day of her life by crushing on a k-pop idol named Park Jimin that didn't know I exist. What a life. Being a fangirl is hard. Falling for the man that didn't know you is hard. I'm always dreaming about him like every night I sleep.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the doorbell rings. Who could it be? This time? I don't have school today because it's the weekend and maybe it's one of my colleagues. As I opened the door I already saw a box that was being wrapped. It must be the merch I ordered online. I'm waiting for this. I picked up the box from the ground and put it right away on the table.

“I'll send this to Nayeon.” I giggled. Nayeon is the only one I love teasing. We have been friends for years and that girl already got a boyfriend on her own and here I am, always keep hoping for the man named Park Jimin.

As soon as I sent the picture I chuckled at myself knowing she already gave me that pissed look. I read her last text messaged saying,

“Stop it, Y/N. You're so obsessed at him.”

Huh? Obsessed? Obsession, huh? I'm not really obsessed with Jimin. Even though  I have a lot of posters or merch that couldn't be called an obsession, right? I'm just in love with him. This girl, she is just teasing me. Nayeon already set me up with someone before but I didn't come because I don't have any interest in those unless it's Park Jimin I will surely go.

I sat on the couch and pressed the music app on my phone while connecting it to the speaker. It feels like I'm having my own concert at my house. As soon as the song named ‘Never Getting Rid Of Me’ started playing with the full volume. I only have a few neighbors and I know they won't bother about my loud music.

I was dancing so happily with the song and singing it, not caring about where my feet were bringing me. Opening the door of my basement as I was finding something but still singing the song. “Gonna love you so-” Showing a heart sign with my hands on the person in front of me that was being tied up in chains and his mouth is being covered with a tape.

“Why aren't you singing?” I stared at him with a worried look on my face. His shirt is full of blood that I couldn't imagine. “Oh my bad, you have a tape on your mouth.” I chuckled cutely while getting the tape on his mouth. In this dark basement of mine I have a handsome man being chained up.

“Let me go!” He shouted in my face as he was trying to let go but it's not helping because the chains are being wrapped tightly on every part of his body.

“Why would I, Park Jimin?”