Art Exhibition

34

When a man keep appearing on your dreams and you started painting him.

Since then, I have been dreaming and when I woke up I started sketching an unknown face of a man that I could end up painting him for some reason. I don't know if I met him before or if we met in our past lives since I have heard those kinds of things before.

I have been painting his face until now until my manager noticed it and wanted to put it on the art exhibition for tomorrow's event.

I can't even say no it's a big opportunity for me, my manager got confused who that man is and I told him the truth that he is the man who keeps appearing in my dreams, he is kind of familiar to me.

The day of the exhibition, she was really nervous if someone would appreciate her painting and so on.

She even posted the paintings of the unknown man on her Twitter account that crushed the media.

“Mr. Park Jimin, it's a great pleasure to meet you here. Wow, You look so handsome I have never seen your face before. All behind those amazing paintings made by a very handsome young man.” Mr. Yoon greeted the most successful man behind his paintings a long time ago.

He is known for being a great painter and even goes to hundreds of places just to visit a lot of museums. “Thank you, Mr. Yoon, nice to meet you.” He showed a smile.

“At this moment, Mr. Park, as of today you can see that it's the first day of this art exhibition. We'll gather here in half an hour to give you a brief intro about the artists…” Mr. Yoon explained.

“Can we start with this, I found this very elegant.” Jimin interrupted. “Exactly, Mr. Park.” And they continued to see the arts being displayed throughout the museum.

Jimin stop on his tracks which caused Mr. Yoon and the other staff stopped too. “Is something wrong, Mr. Park?” Mr. Yoon asked.

“What is my face doing here?” He suddenly said that made all of them look at the painting. They didn't notice that before. A painting that shows his face, he didn't have an idea how his face came in here.

“M-Mr. Park, maybe the artist made you an inspiration.” A reply from Mr. Yoon. “An inspiration? Call the artist of this art, right away.” He demanded.

You can identify that he is mad. He didn't expect his face to be here at the exhibition. Besides he didn't reveal his face before until now even on his social medias you can all see his paintings.

He made his face private because he has an anxiety to reveal his face to everybody. How can someone know his face and even paint it while not seeing him in person?

“Mr. Park, she's the artist who made this painting.” A staff member brought a girl and introduced it in front of him. “Hello, I'm Kang Y/N.” She bowed. “May I ask you young lady, what is my face doing here?” He asked.

“Excuse me, sir? Your face, you meant? Am I hearing this right?” She asked. “Yes, look at your painting and look at me.” He stood beside the painting to show it to Y/N that there is no difference.

“It's you?” Her eyes widened. “How did you know my face?” He asked. “You appeared in my dreams not just once, twice but so many times that's why I painted you. I didn't actually know that I am meeting you here, you are the man of my dreams for a long time.” She said with a big smile plastered on her face.