One Night Stand

4

When you bumped into the CEO's son not knowing he is the one you hooked up for one night stand.

As soon as my alarm rang my whole body woke up. That made me realize that today is my first day at work. I turned my head to check the time, why is this happening to me almost 5 minutes before I'm going to be late for work. That's when I hurriedly went to the bathroom to shower and put on my uniform as fast as I could.

When I arrive at the company I can see the time on my watch, 1 minute before I'm going to be late. I don't even have time to brush my hair. “Are you Ahn Y/N?” An employee asked me to stop from my tracks after running so fast. “Yes, I am. Good morning anyways, bye.” I hurriedly ran. I don't have time for chitchat, I feel sorry.

While I was running I suddenly bumped into a person that made me and him fall on the ground. Why does it happen to be now? “I'm sorry, I was in a hurry anyways I gotta go.” Before I went to the floor I'm in- “Wait!” He shouted and I looked at him in confusion. That's when I realized I didn't even help him. “I'm really sorry! Do you need my help?” I lowered my head and he just stood up like nothing happened.

He looks so handsome it's like I have seen him before. “You just realized it? You were running like a cheetah and even bumped into me before you left. Did you just realize that you didn't help the person you bumped into?” He crossed his arms. Now, I'm doomed. “I'm really sorry, I'm late for work-” I stopped when his cold eyes turned into the glowing diamond that I can imagine after I raised my head.

“A-Are you the girl that I got hooked on in a one night stand?” He asked, which made my eyes widened. What is he saying? and what one night stand? “Maybe you got the wrong person, uncle.” I chuckled. “WHAT?! UNCLE? EXCUSE ME I'M STILL IN MY 20'S.”  He suddenly turned into a beast. “I'm sorry. I'm Ahn Y/N, by the way.” I smiled. “I was searching for you the whole damn 2 months and we are just meeting here?” He asked.

“I know your name, I can see it in your name tag, I'm Park Jimin.” He said. “What? Arkp Mijni?” I asked. “It's Park Jimin, young lady.” He rolled his eyes. “Nice to meet you, Rapk Nimji.” I bowed and he bit his lips from madness. Did I do something wrong again? Wait, is he the CEO's son? It's great running from him here he must be visiting his father. I did a little bit of research on their family.

Their names are so hard to say. “My name is not that hard to say, PARK JIMIN I said.” He said. “Karp Jinim.” I smiled. “Just call me ChimChim.” He looked away, blushing. Why is he blushing? It must be his nickname. HimHim, cute nickname.” I chuckled. Agh! Forget it!” He shouted in frustration. I made him mad again. “Come on, have breakfast with me. I still didn't have breakfast.” He walked away leaving me.

“But it's my first day, Ahjussi.” I said that made him stop on his tracks. “I said I'm still in my 20's, seriously?! First you bumped into me, second you called me uncle, third you can't even pronounce my name properly even my nickname. Have you not enough?” He looked at me with a glare on his eyes that made me terrified. “I'm really sorry.” I chuckled. “Come along, I will inform my father that I'm having you out for a moment.” He said.

“Is he not going mad? It's my first day though.” I said. “I will be the next CEO in this company anyways.” He said. “Are you treating me to breakfast? How nice of you-” “SHUT UP, YOU ARE THE ONE TREATING ME A BREAKFAST YOU BUMPED INTO ME AND CAUSED A LOT OF MISTAKES.” He clenched his fist. “Are we having a date?” I jumped from excitement. Agh! OVER MY DEAD BODY!” He turned into a beast again. Does he have anger issues?

“Why can't you just admit that I'm the one you hooked up on a one night stand before? I finally found you.” He thought.