School Diva

14

When the school diva complained about why she is not the top of the class after announcing it that it's you.

As I entered the room I could already feel all of my classmates' eyes on me. “Good morning, Y/N!” One of the boys said along with the girls in my class. They are so friendly. “Good morning, everyone.” I headed to my seat and all of them gathered on me again. That makes me feel like I'm a celebrity.

“Y/N, we heard that you are the top of the class.” One of my classmates said that made my eyes widened. “Uh maybe not we all know Yuri is the one.” I chuckled. Lee Yuri, the school diva, always takes the first place as usual. She acts like she is the main character in the school even though a lot of students hate her for being too dramatic.

“She is just into her looks.” They said that made me not agree. We can't just talk bad behind her back. She is a person too. “Yuri is here.” One of them whispered that made them go back to their seats. “Arrange the seats, classmates.” She demanded like a queen. Even so she said that no one makes a move.

“Didn't you hear her?” One of her minions said. “She is not even the president of the class.” Is this gonna be a fight soon? Please don't. “Even though I'm not, we all know that I'm gonna be the president of the class. The diva of the school will always be the school diva.” She rolled her eyes.

“Mr. Park is here.” The boys said as soon as they saw him standing near the door frame watching the students arranging their chairs. No one knows that he is my boyfriend.

We all know that it's wrong but we can't stop ourselves falling into each other. It's been a year since we were in a relationship and no one knows about it on the campus.

“Good morning class.” He put his things on the table and greeted us. He is so handsome when he does that. “Good morning, Mr. Park.” We all said. “As of today I got your test results in your exam and only one of you got the perfect score. There's also a possibility that this person is gonna get a scholarship from the school.” He said that made all of us shocked.

“Mr. Park, we all know it's Lee Yuri.” One of Yuri's minions said that all of the students in our class didn't agree. “Congratulations, Ms. Min Y/N.” He smiled after announcing it. I can't even believe that it's me. As I stood up from my seat I could feel Yuri's glare piercing on me.

When Jimin handed my paper he gave me a wink that I think I'm gonna fall even more. “Mr. Park, it can't be! I'm the one who got the perfect score and also the scholarship!” She complained. “Only 5 mistakes, Yuri and you will get the perfect score.” Jimin put her test paper on her table and she looked at me with a full hatred in her eyes.

All of us were shocked when she left the room. “So class we don't have class today in my subject because I need you all to study so that's all, class dismissed. Ms. Min Y/N please follow me to my office.” He left the room and all of my classmates teased me after about me and Mr. Park.

When I entered his office I already saw him sitting on his chair with one of his buttons undone. What is he planning to do? “Congratulations.” He said and I gave him a smile. “You're already got the perfect score, maybe I should get permission to kiss you too.” He said that made me blush all of the sudden.

We are in a relationship but we still haven't kissed even once. “Jimin, it's not the time!” I pushed him as he got closer to me. “You act like you didn't kiss me when you got drunk. Naughty.” He smirked.