Heart Surgery

42 —

When he thought he is the one who donated the heart since you didn't saw him in your hospital room.

After the heart surgery, didn't she know that her dad is the only person in the room. When she opened her eyes, Y/N immediately asked her dad while starting to hold his tears. She remembered Jimin's words, to be strong.

“Dad.” She called, his father's eyes filled with excitement after she called him. “Y/N!!” Her father went immediately to her. “I'm so happy!” She showed a smile on her dad being thankful for him being always on his side.

She can almost see the tears that are so called crying in joy. “I made it, dad.” Y/N holds his father's hand. “You really did, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you.” He shoved the sweetest father smile.

“Where is he?” She asked the question she wanted to ask for a very long time when she literally made it. “Who?” Her dad got confused because she seems to have found a person that should have been here.

When she woke up Y/N wanted to see him and his father but why is he not there? “Jimin.” She speaks in a low voice. Her dad's eyes filled with sadness as soon as she seemed to be finding the person who was not in her room.

“Dad, where is Jimin?” She held her tears trying not to break down. She is still weak after the surgery. “Don't you know who gave you the heart?” Her dad spoke.

As soon as he said that, she let out her tears fall into her glossy cheeks. “I'm just kidding, he went to the bathroom.” Her father said. When she heard it, she closed her eyes wanting to let out a deep breath.

“Are you serious-” She stopped when someone opened the door and she couldn't believe her eyes. “Jimin.” She called. He immediately ran into her to give her the sweetest and warmest hug.

“Why are you crying?” Jimin asked and she let out a small laugh. “When I woke up I didn't see you here in the room and when I asked my dad where are you he replied ‘don't you know who gave you the heart?’ I immediately cry because I thought it's really you but I still thankful that you are with me now.” She explains.

She looked at her father who was laughing really hard. Jimin also let out a chuckle after hearing all of that from her.