Interrogation Room

39

When you are in interrogation room after they accused you for kidnapping him | you as a famous actor and his fangirl.

As for my unlucky day, I got reported to the police station because of my bias missing case just this day. I have no choice but to go even though my schedule is really a full pack now, being a famous actor is not easy. Paparazzis are everywhere. I was busy everyday and even they accused me for the things I didn't do.

“Y/N, we can get you out of this. Just trust me.” My other detective friend Jungkook spoked to the other line as I was having a phone call with him.

I'm in the alley inside my expensive car, waiting for the moment to face the paparazzis. “Yeah, even today I have a shoot for my upcoming drama but I don't know this is gonna happen.” I sighed.

“I can't believe someone really reported you without any evidence.” He spoke. All I need to do now is to pass the paparazzis and have an interview with the detective as they said.

I was shocked too after I got the news from Jungkook that my bias Park Jimin is missing.

Park Jimin is a famous k-pop idol in South Korea, even a famous actor like me he is not gonna be noticed with. I always hoped to meet him anytime in such a small world of ours but can't even meet each other for once.

“I'll see you in a bit, Jungkook.” I hung up the call and gripped the steering wheel. I hate this. I shouldn't come alone this time but I wanna face them if I don't do it. I started the engine of my car and went to the police station.

When I arrived, I already saw a lot of paparazzis waiting for me and also some bodyguards so that I wouldn't get to them.

As I opened the car door, a lot of them kept flashing their cameras at me and some were shouting their lungs out. They are getting crazy.

I'm thankful that I got in safely if it wouldn't be on my bodyguards. I should've been around on paparazzis. “Ms. Bae Y/N, please come to the interrogation room.” One of the officers said as I followed him.

When we got in I already saw a detective sitting not so far away on the seat of mine. “Please have a seat, Ms. Bae.” The detective said and I followed him while I put my sunglasses on the table and faced him. He was literally sitting in front of me and started asking some questions about Park Jimin.

“It's not about fan and idol communication but someone reported that you and Jimin are close?” He asked and I chuckled lightly.  “Me and Jimin are nothing. I just know him for being a famous k-pop idol and he doesn't know that I exist.” I replied.

And all of that he started asking me about some unknown person who reported that I am obsessed with him and saying harsh words to me.

“Do you have any idea where he is?” The detective asked. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I shook my head. “I'm sorry, I really don't have an idea.” I said. The detective smiled at me and gave me a nod afterwards.

“We can let you go, they didn't have any evidence that it's you but we did to interview you and it's very clear, thank you for cooperating, Ms. Bae.” He said and I stood up from my seat giving him a bow to thank him after that.

I hope that's all clear to them. As I left the police station, I was bombarded by paparazzis again.

Tears didn't stop falling into my cheeks as I heard a lot of harsh words that I got from unknown people posting on social media. They are ruining my reputation.

Once I got inside my car while starting the engine and went into a dark alley where there were no people around. I suddenly wiped the fake tears off my face.

What a waste. My car is tinted so people can't see what's inside my car even if you get close to it and do something bad. Also it's soundproof.

I fixed the mirror inside my car to check my makeup if it's ruined but I saw a person being tied up in chains and had tape on his mouth. “Feel unlucky, Park Jimin? I told you to stay by my side.” I laughed sinisterly.