Article

36

Seeing an article about his love affair with his ex and he thought you don't care about it since you got in an argument.

“Jimin!” “Hyung!” The members shouted as soon as they entered the room where Jimin is. “What?” He turned to look at them, with his expression that they couldn't imagine. The members know he got into an argument with his wife and now they have a huge problem to take care of.

ARTICLE : “Is something blossoming between Park Jimin and Choi Hara.

“I told you this might happen.” Jin said while sitting at the sofa with his arms crossed. He was there with Jimin when he accidentally bumped into her and they talked about something. “We only talked for a minute. What did they get from that?” Jimin madly looked at the article.

Hyung, it's not true, right?” Jungkook asked with a worried look. “Of course not, don't be ridiculous.” Jimin said. “Just look at this, Jimin. What? ‘Sham marriage’? They're just saying whatever they want.” Yoongi said, reading the article on his phone.

“We need to release a report to refuse this fast.” Jimin said. “Of course. It's not true anyway, so there's no need to get worried.” Namjoon replied.

Hyung, by any chance.. did the article mention anything about.. Y/N?” He asked. “Don't worry they didn't, let's focus on getting this taken care of.” Namjoon patted Jimin's back.

On the other hand, Y/N is staying at Jimin's parents house since she doesn't know where to go and just a minute ago Jimin's brother Jihyun showed the article to Y/N that made her overthink.

“I guess Jimin really got famous, right dear?” Mrs. Park said at Y/N beside her since they are watching Jimin and his members on the television.

“Oh..” “About the article, if you're thinking about it it's nonsense. There's no husband that's as devoted as Jimin.” Mrs. Park said. Choi Hara, that name keeps repeating in her head. “If this isn't true, he'll tell me.” She thought.

“Everything's so messed up, Jimin. Why can't Choi Hara keep her mouth shut even for a moment?” Taehyung barged in the room. “Jimin, you should go home now. Y/N's back home, too.” Taehyung said.

“Says who? Did Jihyun tell you that?” Jimin asked. “Yes.” He replied. “Do you always talk about those trivial things with Jihyun?” Jimin crossed his arms.

“Doesn't everyone?” “I'm not going home. I'll probably get swamped by paparazzis anyways.” Jimin looked away. “What are you talking about? You've been complaining every day about not going home.” Taehyung presumed. “I'm not welcomed by anyone at home.” He said. “What?! You have Haru and also Y/N.” Taehyung mentioned his wife and son.

“She doesn't care about me at all. She doesn't even give a damn about that article. How much longer do I have to be the one making compromises? I'm a human being, too. This is a matter of my pride! Hmph!” He complained.

“Like husband like wife the attitude of these two.. The hell are you talking about?! She's always been like that! You said you still like her though!” Taehyung said madly.

“There's only so much I can tolerate.” He said. “Quit talking crap and go home!” Taehyung pulled Jimin's collar.

“Go inside!” Taehyung pushed him inside of their house. “Y/N!” He shouted seeing his wife on the floor crying. “What are you doing on the floor? And why are you crying?” He came to help her stand up. “Jimin.. did you really have an affair with Choi Hara?” Y/N burst in tears. “What?! No! What are you talking about? You believed what the media said? We released a statement to refuse that.” Jimin explained.

“But everyone who cheats says they didn't. Everyone's saying that there's nothing strange about you having an affair..” She sniffles. “You've been reading comments online?” Jimin asked, being really concerned. “Because you didn't say anything to me.” She said, “Why didn't you call me?” He asked.

“I was too embarrassed.” She presumed. “Between us there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I had no idea you kept acting so cold towards me. So I felt frustrated because I thought you weren't interested in me at all.” He pulled her in his arms.

“What are you saying? I have been liking you from the start. Were you upset because I won't call you ‘daddy’? I will call you from now on.” She said, and with that Jimin pulled her into a kiss.

While they were into it they forgot that their 5 months old son was watching them kissing. “Let's continue.. once Haru goes to sleep.” Jimin said.