Ice Cream

— 30 —

When he was thinking of something why you were eating ice cream in front of him | as your perverted boyfriend.

After reading my boyfriend's last text message that he wants me to meet up at the café I am working at. It's my day-off today so it won't be a problem.

I'm not busy, I'm just in here at my bed all day being lazy to get up. Why does he need to meet up with me? That dumbass didn't even tell me why.

Maybe I'll just wear jeans and a loose t-shirt with matching sneakers. It's not that I'm going to the expensive café or something.

Just wear simple clothes, don't he dare complain about this even though he complains a lot when I wear shorts, he was like, can't you wear jeans? It's too short. What do he call these? Long? I can't understand that man.

I think he is getting turned on when I wear shorts. That nasty boyfriend of mine. I took a cab so that I arrived early. When I arrived at the café I first saw my co-worker Yeri.

She was a part-timer at first but later on just hired like truly working here. We were running the café with my other best friend that we called boss because he is so bossy, his name is Jin.

“Y/N, what brought you here?” I heard Yeri's voice as I sat down at the chair near the window so that I could see Jimin coming. “Meeting someone.” I replied knowing that she already forgot that I have a boyfriend.

“Uh- who? Your other boyfriend?” She giggled. What the hell? I'm loyal to Jimin, he was my first and will be my last.

“It's Jimin, dumbass.” I said and her eyes widened knowing it's Jimin. Now she remembered, she is a forgetful person. I know her more than herself. “Do you want me to make you a coffee?” She asked and I shook my head.

“An ice cream for myself will do.” I said and she smiled. She is so precious I wanna keep her in my pocket. She never showed me her broken side, that's why I sometimes doubted her.

“How about Jimin? You won't order something for him?” She asked. What would Jimin like? That jerk is not even eating what I am gonna order in here so I better not order something on him.

It's just a waste of time for Yeri besides she has so many customers this time. “He would order something for himself when he arrived. Where's the boss, by the way?” I crossed my arms.

Jin is not likely here at the café so that is what I would expect from her. “He is not here.” She replied. “I gotta make your favorite ice cream.” She ran away. I won't tell her the flavor I want because she already knows.

When I heard the bell ring at the door of the café I already knew it's him. “Sorry for the wait.” He sat down in front of me. He is so handsome to resist.

“It's fine so why would you want to meet me here?” I crossed my legs. I can scent his perfume. That must be expensive. “Here's your ice cream.” Yeri interrupted.

“Thanks.” I shortly replied. “Are you not ordering something for yourself Jimin?” Yeri stands in front of us. “I'm not hungry.” Jimin said and Yeri just ran back to the counter. I better eat the ice cream before it gets melted.

As I licked the ice cream I see that Jimin is looking at me like he was eyeing every move of mine. How could I eat this ice cream if he keeps looking at me like that. I feel like I'm the one who is gonna melt from his stares.

“You have an ice cream in here.” He pointed near my lips. My bad, that's kinda embarrassing. But before he wipes it as usual he always does that. I immediately licked the ice cream where he was pointing before.

But then we both heard a loud bang coming from the table. Did he just kick the table? “A-Are you okay, Jimin?” I asked him, I can clearly see that he was shocked, but why?  “Y-Yeah, I am. It's just I was thinking of something when you lick the ice cream.” He bit his upper lips.

What the- did I make him turn on? Or something? “I should've eaten ice cream in front of you.” I scratched the back of my neck. “The reason I made you come here is because I just got a boner.” He whispered that left me in shock. What the fuckery is that?