Stranger

— 41 —

Asking a stranger but he got mad since he is a customer too and it's your first time buying not knowing he is an idol.

Entering the convenience store feeling uneasy about what I am gonna buy for my precious brother. He told me to come out and buy a.. I forgot what it is since I keep staying at home for some reason and don't have time to go out but to play video games.

When he kicked me out of our dorm I couldn't go back because he locked the door. Does he want me to buy milk since we are out of it?

Why does he keep getting mad at me for not going out and he even told me that I don't even know what's the season or the date now. What does he think he is?

Also I started playing video games at the age of 25 after I graduated a year ago, I found a job and I bought my very first computer and other supplies.

I got paid by playing video games. That's why I couldn't go out and just hang out because I'm making a lot of money.

“Can I know where's the milk here?” I asked a random stranger, when he turned to look at me he glared at me that I couldn't do anything but to glared back.

“What? I'm a customer here.” He crossed his arms. What's with the attitude, huh? He looks so handsome even with a mask on.

Does he work here or something? He is 1 inches tall on me but he acts taller. “I know, I'm just asking a question though.” I rolled my eyes. “Why do you look pissed or something?” I said and he looked at me in disgust. What does he think he is?

Can I not ask a question to a stranger? My question isn't that bad. He looked so pissed when I asked where the milk was and he thought I already considered him as one of the staff here? Why is he not?

“Are you a prince? Can I not ask you a question?” I presumed. “Young lady, the milk is in front of you. Please use your eyes, not your mouth.” He sarcastically said.

“Right, thanks.” I said but before he left I asked something again so that I won't ask some random strangers. “What's the best seller here?” I asked and when he looked at me again he really looked so pissed that I couldn't imagine.

What- he looks so scary. “Are you underestimating me?” He asked. “What- of course not? I was just asking a question, sir?” I said feeling more sarcastic than usual.

“Is that Park Jimin?” “Omg! He is!” “Let's take a picture of him!” Some random girls started gossiping that made him lower his head and fix his mask.

“Who's Park Jimin?” I asked. “Listen here young lady I don't even know you and you caused a lot of trouble for me. Take this card of mine. It has my number and signature don't you dare give it to someone.”

“Why do I need your card?” I asked. “You're treating me to a meal or whatever someday. Bye.” He ran off, which caught me off guard. Is he an idol or something? I don't even know him.

“Miss, did you see man that is wearing all black right now?” One of the ladies asked. “Yes, he went that way.” I pointed and they started chasing him.

I left the store as soon as I started paying for the milk and threw the card in the trash. I don't even know him and why would I need his card? Is he a celebrity or something? I've known a lot of celebrities these days but I don't know who they are.

Little did she know she just met one of the biggest boyband members, Park Jimin of BTS, when she found out after doing a research to him since he heard his name she regretted it and started finding the card Jimin gave on the trash but it wasn't there anymore.