Beat Someone

46 —

Finding out he beat someone again because they talk bad behind your back | mafia boyfriend.

Walking around the school making me unconscious I should just stay at home if I can't take all of the hatred stares of my school mates.

I am a person who can't take even just a glance or stare at a person I'm not comfortable with. As I was daydreaming, someone suddenly jumped from nowhere, which caused me to have a panic attack.

“Your reaction is priceless.” Seojun laughed. She always jumps, scaring me. She is the only friend of mine in this school except for my boyfriend. Yes, I have a boyfriend.

A quiet girl like me has a handsome young boyfriend even that has a very dangerous job. He is a mafia. Deep inside of me wanting him to quit that job but also I know that is making him enjoy more of what he wanted to do. I'm just gonna wait for the right time.

“Don't you know? There's a rumor spreading around the campus that Park Jimin beat someone again.” Seojun's speech always left me in shock. What the- he promised me that he will never beat someone again but why did he- you gotta be kidding me.

I need to speak to him again. Seojun didn't know that Jimin and I are in a relationship. It's not that we can't her but it's just what if she gets involved?

Jimin also is taking care of my safety so it won't be a problem after all but it's just making me worried. “What?” I asked, trying to be shocked. “Not surprised, huh?” Seojun spoke. “What's the reason actually?” I asked.

“I don't know, maybe it's something related to him or his secret girlfriend. I wonder who his girlfriend is.” Seojun looked up trying to think of something.

Jimin's girlfriend is right beside you. It's been a year since we kept hiding our relationship. “I think I need to go first. See you in class!” I walked away as I saw Jimin start to enter the school.

“But Y/N- okay. Don't be late!” She shouted back. There he is. All of the students are trying to distance themselves from him because they know how dangerous he is. To me he looks like a cute baby.

I signalled him to meet me at our spot. Our place we always talk alone, where we can have our time. As soon as I arrived, I sat on the bench and waited for him. This building is abandoned so there were no students around.

There are three buildings we had. This building is not too far away from our rooms. “Is something wrong?” When I heard his voice I quickly gave him a death glare.

“There's a rumor that you beat someone again.” I spoke and that left him in shock. Of course he is surprised, there's no way he keeps hiding those from me especially since he knows that I'm over protective. 

“I'm sorry.” He looked down. “I wanna know the reason.” I said. “T-They talk bad behind your back. Remember Mark and his monkeys?” He scratched the back of his neck.

I remembered Mark, the one who always borrowed some notes from me. He acts nice but I didn't know that he would talk bad about me. “Yeah, I remembered. You should've done that.” I said. “You are lucky because I love you if I were to directly punch that fcker until de@th.” He gritted his teeth.

He is scary when he is mad. “That's okay.” I quickly gave him a hug. “Whatever they do, like talk bad about me, that's not a problem after all. You just broke your promise to me.” I gave him a peck on the lips.

“I'm sorry I just can't help it but I literally keep my promise now. I can't just let it go, you know.” He rolled his eyes. Sassy Jimin is back. “You really have a short temper.” I let out a chuckle.

“You know I love you, right? Whatever I say I must protect you I will really protect you. I'm a man of my words.” He smiled. “I know, Jimin. I love you more than everything.” I kissed him.