Condoms

— 5 —

Your brother finds a box of condoms in your bag and he just finished showering so your brother thought of something.

Staring at the window for a minute now thinking how I could freaking solve these math problems yet I called my boyfriend to come over to help me with this. He is staying at our house right now since my parents are out of town. My brother and I are left alone in the house. That dumbass is not getting out of his room until tonight.

Jimin is really good at Math, not just solvings but on everything. He is so perfect I wish I could solve it too. I'm always trying to solve it but this poor brain of mine can't handle a one single equation. “Y/N!” A loud bang coming from the door of my room. What is it this time? I opened the door just to see my dumbass brother standing in front of me with a big smile plastered on his ugly face.

“Don't give me that smile, it's creepy and ugly.” I yawned.  “You can't even compliment your brother just once.” He rolled his eyes. “What are you doing here?” I crossed my arms, he didn't usually come to my room this time. Maybe he needs something. “I want to borrow your calculator, please.” He gave me puppy eyes that I find so ugly on him.

Since I'm using Jimin's calculator let me hand it to him just this time. “It's in my bag.” I'm too lazy to get it, as usual. “You are solving? For the first time. I can't believe it. Who's calculator are you using?” He asked. “Jimin.” I said. It seems I forgot something.

Try to remember it! What is it- “Condoms?” My eyes widened when I heard my brother say. I'm doomed. I quickly ran into him taking the box of condoms I just bought a week ago. He even hit his head on the headboard. Poor him. “Ouch!” He whined in pain and I'm still holding the box of condoms in my hands. There's no way he would think of something this time.

As unexpected, a loud creak of the door can be heard in the bathroom inside my room. This time I know that I fucked up. “Jimin hyung?” He called and I facepalmed myself. The towel is securely hanging on his sexy waist, the water is still dripping on his hair through his body. His perfectly toned abs, we can't forget his nevermind tattoo.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” My brother stood up still rubbing his head. My bad, that's my fault. “Y/N called because she needs help on her Math subject.” Jimin said and my brother nodded, still feeling unsure about it. What is he thinking? Don't tell me- “Maybe it's another Math subject.” My brother pointed at the box of condoms on my hands. This jerk!

I forgot that I still had it in my hands. “What size is that?” He peered at it and I pushed him out of my room. “Jimin is glad that he met you, him too. So leave us alone and take this calculator, my lovely brother. Goodbye.” I closed the door and sighed in relief. “When did you buy it?” I'm doomed, he is still here. “A-A week ago. I wasn't in the right mind to buy it at the convenience store. I'm throwing this away.” But before I threw it in the trash, he took it in my hand.

“Size, Medium. It's too small. You should ask me what size because Medium sizes can't fit on it. It's just the half or even can't take the half of it. My size is King Size.” He winked. What the hell? I was standing there being so small and weak in front of him. “Don't worry, I already bought a King Size condom. Shall we start?” He slightly pushed me to the bed. “W-Wait? Isn't that too early and what about my Math?” I stuttered.

Is it a crime to teach you other lessons too?”